✧46✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

"Yo. What's up? Is it about the live?"

"Did you see your Haechan's watch?" She exclaimed, breathless with some sort of intense emotion. Whether that was excitement or nervousness, I wasn't sure. Particularly when in conjunction with a sentence about Hyuck's watch.

"Yeah he was wearing it, why?" I asked. What was the deal about a watch? Had I missed something?

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't wear it in any of the filming in Barcelona? Did he even have it?"

I shook my head despite it only being a voice call. "No, you're right. He was telling me about how he left it in Seoul, he was really gutted about that. He usually wears it everywhere. It went in to the repair shop a couple of days before they flew out."

"Right!" It was definitely excitement filling her voice. "Riddle me this. Why was the watch set to European time, if he didn't even take it to Barcelona?"

"I have no idea."

Try as I could to think about it, it didn't really make any sense.

"Sof... how did you even notice this?"

"I didn't. It's all over Stan twitter. A fan made the correlation between Hyuck not having his watch and the time on it now. He even checked it during the live and didn't make a change."

"Um, I can't answer that. But I can ask him for our peace of mind." I giggled. "Just promise me you won't do some anonymous reveal of the truth on twitter."

"Of course! You know your secret boyfriend is safe with me." I knew she would look after my secret with her life, but it was nice to know that there was an 100% chance she wouldn't get carried away and accidentally spill everything.

"Do you have time to catch up now?"

"I think so. I'm going back to sleep in a short while."

"Oh gosh, yeah, I forgot its only like 6 am there. You are ridiculous. How did you even know that they're going live?"

"I have my ways." she replied, hoping to be mysterious.

"Fine. I'll ask Hyuck what's up with his watch. And wait - I bet its going to be a super mundane answer."

"I'll be looking forward to it!" She squealed down the line. "Are you up to much?"

"I'm just about to meet Leo while he's on his lunch break. I'll call you later or maybe tomorrow, since I'm going to need help with deciding what to wear tomorrow."

"Of course, you know I'm an expert at this point. I'll talk to you tomorrow babes."

"Bye. I love you."

"Love you too, Jiyoung."

"Okay, I'm hanging up in 3, 2-"

Sofia hung up before I could reach one.

It was nearly three so I had to worry about being on time to meet Leo. He didn't usually have an extensively long break, so I wanted to make sure I caught him before he went on break.

A unread message sat on my lock screen already a couple of minutes old, from Leo, telling me that he had already started his break. Prompted by this message, I grabbed my bag with my room key and emergency lip balm and about 10 other mostly unnecessary items in there. l hurried along the route which I must have dirtied with my footsteps over a hundred times by now.

I smiled at the two women situated behind the reception desk. I had seen them once or twice before so they let me pass into the staff door without a single comment.