✧45✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

Friday marked the first official day in which I would not be seeing Hyuck for any part of it. It felt strange. I was so used to him being only a lift ride away. I still half expected him to be able to invite me to his room, or to hang out with the Dreamies. I refused to believe that he was close to 6,000 kilometres away.

But there wasn't anything I could do about that right now.

After pulling on some comfy clothes, I ordered some room service, not wanting to go and sit in the restaurant alone. While I was waiting, I pulled out my laptop, and checked my emails.

I'd been neglecting my uni email account a bit, so when I loaded the webpage, I was greeted by nearly eighty emails.

I sighed and start scrolling through them. Most of them were just generic updates about the library and canteens and different clubs. There were a few talking about the changes for the start of the semester. And a few were from the careers team, telling me to sort out my placement for January.

I decided to reply to that one, putting my tutor out of her stress, by letting her know that I had a placement sorted for definite now.

She immediately emailed back, wanting to know all the details of it.

I sighed. I still had time before the food was supposed to arrive. Enough time to actually format and send a reply to my advisor.

Her email spanned over twenty questions, and I wasn't looking forward to answering any of them.

I opened up the documents my uncle had sent over with all the official bits and pieces copied and pasted the important information.

I somehow managed to time it perfectly and just as I was proof reading the email, the knock on the door came, followed by a man calling out room service.

I pushed my laptop aside and brought the food inside, thanking the man who had brought it up.

While I was eating, I planned the rest of my day.

I didn't have any solid plans, which meant I either had to sit around all day doing nothing or I had to be productive. And it was probably much better to be productive.

The pre-lecture work had already been posted online and a couple of worksheets for the seminars were also out. It wouldn't be fun to start, but, I knew that if I left it any longer, I was likely to forget all the past year's content.

I pushed aside the empty plates and piled my cutlery and cup on to the tray they had been delivered on. I opened my laptop, trying not to think too hard about how Mark has chosen it for me, and about all the NCT related tasks I had completed with it.

Busying myself in work would probably be the best way to distract myself from the loneliness of everything.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

My phone suddenly came to life with all the force and vigour of a child at Christmas, causing me to start from the management reverie I had been having.

I had moved it out of reach in an attempt to keep me from getting distracted, which now meant I had to get up out of my chair to see what the fuss was about.

Future CEOS 🤩🤩🤩
Dan and 3 others

Sof✨

JI
DREAM ARE GOING LIVE LATER
PLS TELL ME YOU'LL BE WATCHING