chapter 1

"Please have mercy!" A middle aged man begged for his life as he crawled on his back, a hand raised to block the attempt of being killed or eated. Of course he failed misserably.

"My apologies I can't let that happen, I've waited for this moment to happen for too long, to kill you and then complete the contract of my master." A soft voice spoke in an amused tone as her pale green eyes changed to a vibrant red, they glowed even brighter under the bright full moon, as well as her raven hair, shinning a deep blue by the moon's rays.

She wore a maid dress with a scheme of blue and orange, she's been meaning and urging to burn the dress once she had finally completed the contract with the disgusting perverted man, he may look like scum but for some reason the demon smelled the delightful scent of his soul and wanted it all to herself.

"Enough talking and kill him already! I want to get back to eating my snack you worthless piece of demon crap." The man spoke with foul words in distaste as he watched his maid in boredom.

"Yes my King." She said suppressing the urge to rip out his soul as painful as possible at that very second, what held he back was the distant taste of his delicious soul. Her eyes glowing again as she slice the man's throat open, a spray of blood splurged everywhere as it seemed to have splattered onto her maid outfit.

"Great now let's head back-"

"Master Alexander." She cut her master off as she straightened herself. "The contract is complete, let's us leave to my favorite place where I like to feast."

"What, you idiot!" The man said barking out a laugh of ridicule. "I never intended to give my soul to you."

All of the demons amusement was wiped off her face as her eyes glared deadly at him. "Do not fool around master, you do not like to mess with a demon's food." She growled out stepping forward slowly, speaking the word master as if mocking him.

"Come on Mica I never intended on completing the contract, now for the final order, I order you to kill yourself and never come back to life." He said his right shoulder glowing from the seal of the contract.

"I apologize master but I cannot follow that order." Micas' eyes glowed again as she stepped forward. "For you have broken a very important rule in our contract."

"A-a rule? Don't be stupid I order you to die, your the one that's refusing the order and with that your the one that is breaking a rule, in that case you can't eat my soul." He said matter of factly, feeling that he has won, but something was eating him from the inside at the look of the demon before him.

"The moment you said I will not be eating my soul is the moment that you broke a rule  master, as a matter of fact, two rules. The contract will let you order me around as much as you'd like, as long as it doesn't make me 'die' and never come back." She said her smile coming back, showing a triumphant shine.

"But I can't-." His words were cut short as she drove a flawless hand through her master's chest in annoyance.

She smiled as her fangs grew, closing her eyes as the distance to the man's lips messed every second.

"Sorry but I was getting tired of your foolish talk, please die already." She said as she smashed her lips onto his and sucked his soul out, biting and cutting his lips in the process.

The taste of his soul was amazing, it was like a combination of bitterness and spices together. She let the limb body drop and a smile hooked onto her lips, she looked up to the moon and chuckle.

"If I hadn't consumed his soul sooner or later I think I would have broken the contract." She said with a pleased sigh.

*~*

The night was rather long, but it was quite nice, the fact was that she can feel another contract is going to happen, and she didn't want to let it slip away to some other demon. She sat on the highest tree in London looking up at the moon. Then her demon hearing picked up a beg for mercy, a peaceful smile turned into a twisted smirk. She left for the location, scaring off some demons with her presence that wanted the soul regardless if there was a contract or not.

Demon's P.O.V

I landed gracefully on the sinking burning ship, the water slowly seeping into it as it slowly swallowed it whole. I saw the hand of a young woman, her face covered in burns and tears, her eyes filled with horror. She looked to my direction in surprise that her pleads were answered.

"You have called for me?" I said my voice slightly deep and alluring, my lips twisted with a smirk.

"I did?" She asked looking like she was about to pass out. "I did." She said it again realizing what she called out to.

"Would you like to form a contract?"

"Yes. I, Jocelyn Acide, will agree to all the rules of the contract, binding you to me until it is completed. Once I find the man that sabotaged my boat you can eat my soul." She said her eyes hardening slightly with little effort over the smoke.

She reached out her hand towards me and with a chuckle I nodded, I too reached out for her hand grasping it tightly.

"Of course, mistress." I said. "But you must first name me."

"Name you?" She said a bit confused.

"Yes, you see I need a name to seal our contract, a name you will use for the rest of your life" I said my smile growing wickedly.

"Kira." She simply said.

I was surprised, because that was actually my name, I smiled as usual and nodded, i let go of her hand anx extending my own as she floated in front of me nude, the sound of flames and water now silent.

"For my first order." She began.

Oh? Already ordering me around, I'm starting to like the kid even better I thought with a chuckle

"Enough smiling." She said with a frown.

My eyes widen at the childish order but I complied. My smile disappearing in an instant as if I never smiled in my life.

"I'll see you in the morning mistress." I said in a monotone voice. "Rest now."

I saw her nodded as I made her close her eyes. With a wave to him hand across her face she fell asleep, I stayed there looking at her features.

She has pale skin with a beauty mark on the middle of her chest. Her brown plain hair cascading over her shoulders and stopping right over her under developed breasts. I smiled at the thought, I ran a hand over our contract above her right brest with a smile. It glistened reddish under the dull light in my personal empty room I created a couple hundred decades ago.

I can already tell that this child will keep me amused unlike my other master.

(Edit complete)