chapter 10

Coming back after a couple of minutes, Sebastian arrived with four servants, a maid and three men. They stood next to eachother as they smiled widely at the three foreign people in front of them.

"First, I'd like to introduce to you Tanaka, the first butler to stand beside the latest head of the Phantomhive." Sebastian spoke as he introduced a very old aged man, drinking earl tea. He smiled politely as he shook each one of the servants hands.

"Next is May-rin she is the maid of the house, she handles the cleaning of the silverware and other things around the house that needs cleaning, or dusting." He introduced a woman, looking young, her red short hair was up in two pig tails as she wore think glasses, her left lens cracked as she smiled at them shaking their hands.

"It very nice to meet you, yes it is!" May-rin says as she shakes their hands eagerly and fast. Shaking Uta's hand longer than needed for some reason.

"This is the cook, Bardory he... Well he tends to the cooking most likely." Sebastian introduced a man with a cigarette in between his lips. His face having a morning buzz beard around his face, he wore an apron around his body, for some reason he had a shovel behind him.

"Nice to meet ya, you three can call me Bard if you like to." He said a smile spread across his lips as he lingered more on Sakura.

"And finally this is Finnian, he handles the garden outside and other sorts of nature assignments."

"My name is Finnian but you guys can call me Finny if you like to." He said, he wore a gardening outfit his hair blonde and strands of his hair were pinned back by five red hair pins. He had a straw hat tied lightly around his neck, his turquoise eyes staying longer on Anna.

After the introduction Sebastian left Kira to do the rest on introducing her own little humans.

"Hello, my name is Kira, I'm lady Jocelyn's main maid, it's a pleasure to meet you all. This is Uta the butler."

He shook all of their hands as he leaned down and kissed May-rin's hand, not for the reason to make a certain someone jealous, he only did it for good reason to have a good relationship with the others. But of course Anna glared at Uta for doing such an idiotic move in front of Kira. Burning up, May-rin blushed madly as she steams up and faints, being caught by Finny and Bardory.

"This is Anna the gardener." Kira introduced her as she shook hands, and lingered mostly on Finnian.

"And finally this is Sakura our cook." She smiled kindly, her smile turning into a wide grin when she looked at Finny.

"They will be living with us for the next 2 month, and I'll like you to learn from their skills, hopefully they'll rub off on you three." Sebastian smirked as usual as he was about to leave, saying a couple of things more. "You six will be working with eachother, well more likely partnered since each of you only know how to handle your own kind of field."

"Get to know each other, we'll be on the side observing how you six get along, please play nice and don't do anything reckless." Kira spoke as she smiled, a judging look in her eyes as she took in their postures.

Leavin the six alone in an awkward silence the servants looked around awkwardly, trying to pick up a conversation. First to break the silence May-rin spoke up first as usual.

"Thank goodness there will be more women around the manor, I can't take it being with these two all the time." She said gathering the two girls talking as the two men felt offended.

"Hey!" They both said with a glare towards the master sniper.

"Thank goodness for me that there's men here, I don't want to be around all of that perfume and girly talk." Uta said as he went with the two men.

"Hey!" The two girls said offended by his comment glaring at the idiot street fighting butler.

They headed their own way talking amongst themselves​ and getting to know eachother.

~*~

Making their way (A/N: DOWNTOWN, WALKING FAST,  FACES PASS AND THEIR HOME BOUND, TENENENEENENE, AND I NEED YOU TENENENENNE) towards the kitchen, both Sebastian and Kira walking in utter silence. For Kira of course wasn't awkward, not like Sebastian.

Should I say something? Sebastian though, wondering. What if she just ignores me? Is it just me or is it getting awkward?... why am I like this?! Don't be stupid she's just an ordinary demon, let it be it's probably just a temporary feeling on that silly demon. He stops his thoughts as he was brought back my Kira talking.

"-they finish." She said, only catching a bit of her statement.

"My apologies, can you repeat that, I wasn't paying attention." Sebastian said with a smile.

Sighing she spoke again. "We should start on cake and tea for them while they finish." She repeated annoyed, but still having her smirk. "I wonder how many times the Earl has to repeat himself." She comments at the end with a smirk as she searches for the tea.

An irk mark appeared on Sebastian's head and simply smirked.

Just temporary.  He though as he helped out, taking out the ingredients for the cake as well as silver plater with fine china.

"But then again, he puts up with you so it's nothing to be ashamed of." She commented with a light chuckle.

"Yes well-"

"Where do you keep the tea?" She said cutting Sebastian off.

"Forth cabinet on the left, above the facet." Sebastian directed her.

She nodded and made her way to the tea, not able to reach she looked around and saw a stool. Pushing the stool towards the cabinet she climbed it and opened the cabinet. Not noticing the cabinet door to be big she swung it open and stepping back when the door was too wide. She lost balance on the stool and was about to make contact on the floor when sebastian caught Kira with ease.

"Nice reflex there Mr. Sebastian." Kira said with a smug smile.

"Well I am one hell of a butler." He said with his usual smirk.

"I believe so." She said with a chuckle as Sebastian set her down gently.

"Excuse me." A harsh voice said from behind, turning they saw Uta on the door entrance with a slight glare towards Sebastian.

"Yes, do you need something Uta?" Kira said with a smile.

"I need to talk to you about our date." He said with a smirk as he saw Sebastian become serious, dropping his usual smirk.

"Ah right, I'll be right there, just give me a second." She said as she finished preparing the tea.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Edit complete!)