chapter 12

~AN~
I'm back with a new update of the story! The party went wonderful if you so dearly wanted to know.

Grim: they didn't.

Jay: you don't have to be rude you ass fuck!... excuse my language.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'll be updating every 5 days, depending if my family distracts me with their idiotness, if that's even how you spell it, or even a word.

So enough of me blabbering the whole time let's get to it!

~*~

They rode towards the small town called Houndsworth. The irritating dirt road making Jocelyn nauseous as she swayed side to side, a greenish color appearing on her skin. Ciel glanced her way as his eyes widen in panic.

"Stop the carriage!" Ciel commanded when he took notice of her current state.

After 10 minutes of her taking breathing exercises by Kira she nodded that she was fine. Continuing on with their trip as another carriage, small but comfortable, followed behind carrying the servants, driven by none other than Kira herself.

~*~

Through their little trip on the road they passed a strange woman talking about some good dog and bad dog. A tree passed them by, filled with metal dog chains giving them all chills down their spines. The carriage stopped finally as everyone stepped out to stretch.

"Oh thank god that we finally arrived!" Jocelyn spoke with relief as she stepped out of the carriage in a hurry without the help of Kira. With that single mistake she was about to plummet to the ground filled with mud, but of course her demon caught her just in time. She rolled her eyes not thanking her for saving her dress and pushed her aside and stretched taking a deep breath, only to be met with the stench of dirt and dog and almost throwing up the little remaining food in her stomach.

"To be expected from a town filled with the stench of hideous dogs" she muttered under her breath.

"I couldn't have said it better milady" Sebastian said with his usual smirk. He glanced towards Kira and smiled as she smiled back and turned towards the servants, ordering them to grab the luggage.

Ciel and Jocelyn stepped closer towards the door only for the door to open and reveal a pale flawless skin and white haired woman, her light blue eyes holding innocence and kindness with a smile on her lips. Her maid outfit was clean and spotless as she bowed in respect, welcoming the new guests.

"You must be Ciel Phantomhive" she spoke as she smiled, making the six servants with the luggage blush as they admired her beauty.

"Yes I am" Ciel said a business look on his face.

"My name is Angela Blanc"

"Wow, she sure is beautiful, yes she is" May-rin said with a smile.

"Follow me I'll lead you to my master" she said as she made her way towards he masters office.

Opening the door there stood near the Window a man with brown facial hair and wearing very prestigious clothing. He turned and looked towards the strangers coming into his office. A look of anger came upon his aging face.

"Who is this Chihuahua? How dare you let guests into my home without allowing me to welcome them Angela!" The man said inraged as he took out a whip and started to whip her, she screamed and whimpered in pain.

"Chihuahua?" Ciel said as a baffled look came on his face, making Jocelyn giggle at his expression, soon enough it became disgust by the man's actions of striking her repeatedly.

"Sebastian!/Kira!" They both said at the same time ordering their demon to stop the horrible act.

In an instant they were behind the man, Sebastian's hand holding tightly on to the arm of where the man held his whip, Kira on the other hand was laying a clean white gloved hand on his shoulder tightly with a menacing smile. He turned around angry as he looked at both of the dogs that dared stopped him.

"Take this doberman and this saluki off of me!" He commanded "how dare you lay a hand on me"

"I ordered him"

"And I her"

They spoke as they got the man's attention.

"I was sent by the queen" Ciel said with a serious expression.

"And I'm just a shop around!" Jocelyn said with a smile as she looked around the dark office.

"...Right" the man said sweat dropping "I would like to apologies for my behavior but you can tell the queen that I'm not selling my land, no one can take care of it but me"

Henry Barrymore, Ciel, Jocelyn, the adored Butler and the two maids where in his office, the three business people, considering two of them were more likely children, were drinking tea.

"Listen Mr. Barrymore, I understand you have an attachment to this place-"

"That's not it" Henry said as he cut Ciel off. "There is a curse here in this town that hurts outsiders that trespass, that's the reason I cannot sell this place, no one knows how to deal with the curse, whoever is here will get killed even" he explains with a serious look on his face.

"Then I'll stay so I can see this first hand, I can't just give up so easily on his mission my queen sent me to" Ciel said as he smiled politely.

"Suit yourself, you can sleep in my castle for the time being, Angela will help you out with your sleeping arrangements" Henry said.

"Thank you for your hospitality!" Jocelyn spoke with a fake warm smile.

As they left out the door following Angela, Barrymore gave a lingering eye towards Kira, only to have Sebastian turn towards him and glare menacingly.

~*~

Night soon came as everyone got ready for bed, Angela was in Ciel's room with Jocelyn, Kira, and Sebastian with him, warning him to leave straight away after seeing the demon dogs shadow across his widows curtains.

Sebastian and the rest went outside to investigate when Sebastian pulled back the curtains to find nothing.

Sebastian crouched down to see a glowing green substance and smiled. Kira smiled as well knowing full well already on the outcome of this pathetic suraid. They went back inside to tuck their masters in as Kira followed Sebastian out the Manor to help him with the rest of the investigation while everyone else were sleeping.