chapter 20

Smiling towards the two she bowed and left them inside her masters study. Kira shut the door and left them to conversate, that is after not leaving a whispering eye there to evesdrop.

Passing the time after the last week with the brat Alois and his demon Butler Claude, the day finally came as her father was about to arrive for their meeting on their marriage. She couldn't wrap her mind around it, yet the thought of getting married excited her even more; but she was sad. She wanted Sebastian to propose himself out of random, not have it planned since birth. It's and idiotic idea and she knew it herself.

A knock was hear as she snapped out of her thoughts. She went towards the entrance door and opened it with her smile. She saw her father and his glorious pink hair, his brown eyes and pale skin glowing in joy as he stepped inside without been given permission to enter.

"Where is the human boy?!- I mean my son in law!" He said as he corrected himself.

He zoomed through the halls until he entered Ciel's study room. His eyes holding irritation towards the blonde in front of him. Alois Trancy.

"Shouldn't it be golden then?" Alois said as he giggled.

"Young lord!" Lucifer said his arms spread as he saw the shock inside Ciel's eyes.

"Lu-" he began but was cut off as he was picked up and crushed inside a surprisingly warm hug.

"I have missed you little human" Lucifer said as he pecked the flushed boy on both cheeks as the mouth. Making Ciel blush more.

"And who are you?" Alois said his smile disappearing as he glared at the ancient king.

"My another contract-e, although this one isn't as cute" Lucifer said setting down a still frozen Ciel. "My name is Lucifer! I take it that you're the brat that tried to take Ciel for himself?"

"Lucifer" Alois said as he trembled in fear, he looked to the side to see Claude kneeling down completely, he followed suit as he tried not to wet his pants in the process. The thought of the king in the same room as them made him feel excited and horrified at the same time.

"My, such a bipolar attitude you have huh?" Lucifer taunted as his sweet smile turned to a snarl. "Now leave this man or and never come back"

In a flash, Claude took Alois and left from the ground, running as fast as he could from the manor. Just as his king wished it.

~*~

"Lord Lucifer-" Ciel began as he was cut off by the raise of Lucifer's hand.

"Call me Luke my dear Ciel" Luke said as he smiled sheepishly as small blush cascading across his cheeks.

"A-alright" Ciel said as he cleared his throat. "Luke"

Luke squealed as he hugged Ciel again in adoration, he rubbed his cheeks against Ciel's and made a purring sound.

"Oh my" Kira said as her eyes widen in realization for her father's odd actions.

"What is it?" Sebastian said as he raised an eyebrow at his mates shocked expression.

"It seems that my father has taken a liking towards the young lord" she said with a small chuckle.

"What to you mean, liking". Sebastian questioned trying to grasp the situation at hand.

"As in my father is wanting to have another bride". Kira smirked as she saw a new expression towards Sebastian's beautiful face.

"But aren't they both men?" He tried to reason his thoughts.

"Well not my father" Kira said with a side ways look, as if remembering the conversation from her childhood on why she didn't have a mommy.

"I don't know what you mean?"

"When I was young I grew up with my father only. I never spoke of her because I thought it was a touchy subject for my father so I never talked about her, and since my father never did as well; it was easier. Soon after my coming of age I was crowned to make my own choices my father told me why I never asked for my mother. And I told him everything from the begining" Kira smiled sadly as Sebastian nodded for her to proceed. "He told me how he was my mother and that he was my father as well. I didn't understand until he said that I was made by him alone. I think that's why I look so much like him, besides the hair that is, he wanted me to have black hair since that made me look more intimidating that his pink hair".

"So he's asexual?" Sebastian said his eyes looked impressed.

"Yes, so technically I can do that as well, but I choose not to" Kira said with a small giggle towards Sebastian's widened eyes.

"Well I'm glad you choose to have a mate" he said with a smile as he kissed her forehead. "Wait a minute" Sebastian said as he pulled back. "How did you know, about you father having a crush on my master?"

"Because I have a certain trick I invented myself". She said as she explained proudly. "It's called whispering eye, it help me with see where someone is and what they are doing as well as what they are talking. When I go into a deep concentration my eye turns red and my sclera turns black, in that situation i would have to be spying at someone across the world; but it only lasts for 10 minutes, I still have to train it".

"What an interesting ability, it would come in use some times during some of Ciel's investigation, although we don't need it at this point since we're in the brink of completing the contract-"

"About that" a new voice spoke as he brought the attention of the two talking.

"My apologies for interrupting your discussion, but I would like for you to cancel the contract" Luke said as he sat on the kitchen counter.

~*~

Sorry for the late update guys, I lost track of time watching anime... and a dozen typed of yaoi fiction.

Death: pervert.

Shut it death, you have no place to talk about my obsession since you have an obsession as well-

Death: don't say it!

That's what I thought.