chapter 8

Viscount Druitt came down from his so called throne, the top of the stairs. He came down after he saw a certain ravened haired woman that could only belong to a certain someone.

~*~

"Then can you help us?" Ciel said, things came down fast as the butler and the master looked at them, at some point Jocelyn wanted to help with their investigation. "All you need to do is make the viscount take you somewhere else by yourself."

"I don't think that's possible, he barely glances my way when Kira is here, and plus-"

"Well hello there lady Jocelyn, I thought you weren't going to show." The viscount said in his soft sexy voice.

Turning around Jocelyn saw viscount Druitt, his blond hair perfect as usual with his beautiful grey mysterious eyes.

"Yes well I did, I would never turn down an invitation from you sir Druitt." Jocelyn said with a fake smile.

"And I see you brought your maid." He said longingly as his eyes met with green ones.

"Yes, she's always by my side, you would have to know that by now viscount." She said her smile growing irritated.

"How are you love?" He said looking at the emotionless as ever maid behind Jocelyn.

She bowed in respect, knowing that she will be the one that needs to get the task done. She blushed lightly making her acting more believable.

"Very good master Druitt." She said as she smiled shyly at him.

His eyes widen at the act, never in his time of living has he witnessed the most beautiful smile. Especially from the moment he met Jocelyn and the very well goddess featured maid. His cheeks became a shade of red as he slipped his hand into the hands of Kira and kissed both of them. He looked up to see the maid looking away in embarasement. This was his chance! His chance to take her to the action and bid on her himself so he could have her all for himself.

But, he can't just yet. Not when someone was in the way. His eyes glanced at Jocelyn then back at Kira. He needed to find a way to get rid of Jocelyn, or convince her on selling her maid.

But how?

An idea came to his mind suddenly, he turned his attention towards the mistress and smiled warmly at her, of course it wasn't real.

"Lady Jocelyn." He began his voice holding mischief. "Would you mind accompanying me to a quiet room with your maid, I'd like to speak to you in private about a very important subject."

Thinking of it as an opportunity she nodded without thinking, yet knowing full well what was going to happen. After saying their goodbyes to Jocelyn's friends they went up stairs and entered a room down the very end of the hall. Closing the door behind him he turned back towards the lovely Kira and the irritating Jocelyn.

He smiled innocently as he started on plan A.

"Lady Jocelyn I hope you choose wisely at this proposal on buisness. I wanted to ask you if you could kindly sell me your maid for a good amount of money in return?" He said his smiled never faltering once.

Jocelyn was in deep though, if she said no she knew very well that she wouldn't be able to get out of this situation without fighting. But if she said yes then she would leave Kira in the hands of this pervert so she could be sold, or probably even killed making sure that he was jack the reaper, and for her soul to be in tact inside her like it's always been. But then again, there wasn't a confirmation if Kira were to survive or not in the act. Agreeing on the second option she nodded and smiled kindly.

"Alright." She simply said, a kind fake smile on her lips.

He was surprised, he would at least thought they would have a long discussion over the reasons on her selling Kira to him was a good idea, but she just simply handed her maid over as if she was nothing. Without thinking it any further on the drooling opportunity he spoke.

"I would have though you would put up more of an argument, but I'm glad you didn't." Druitt said saying out loud his thoughts. "I felt like it would have ended bad for you in the end if you would have said no."

"I don't argue, I only make deals. Plus, maids are disposable when you don't need them, I could just get another one." A dark look in her eye appeared as a spark ignited. "I'm also pretty sure that even if I said no, you would be the one to regret it."

"Hmmm... Maybe, then what's the catch?" He said eyeing her suspiciously.

"If I could come to one of your special auctions." She said smiling.

"That's it?"

"Yes that's it, do you want me to sell you my maid or not? I was starting to get bored with her."

"Of course not, well I'll guide you to the auction then." Druitt said with a mischievous smile. "Follow me."

They made their way out of the room both women in front while the viscount was behind them. In a human fast motion he clasp both of the women's mouth and nose with a cloth. They struggled and soon passed out, well that is only the human one did.

~*~

Jocelyn woke up by the small chatters and murmurs sounding all around her. She opened her eyes and saw that she was on a stage inside of a cage on top of the cold wooden oak floor. For much on what was left of her pride she looked down to her body in distaste.

She was naked and felt humiliated.

Turning her head she saw her maid Kira laying on the floor in a different cage, her eyes were closed, but she knew that she wasn't passed out. Enraged she snapped her head towards the croud, giving them a glare.

"Looks like one of our special guests had awoken from her slumber!" Druitt announced with a bright smile.

He walked towards her cage and crouched down to her level, as she saw her trying to cover up as much as she could.

"Hello my dear lady Jocelyn, I didn't mean for this to happen, you just got me so irritated that I wanted to sell you." He said matter of factly.

"Then I should have killed you when I first met you." She said her voice dripping in venom.

Chuckling he went back into the croud as he motioned for the man to start the bidding. He; viscount Druitt,  for the first time participated.

"I'm done with playing nice." She said low. "Kira, I, Jocelyn Acide, order you to kill every single disgusting excuse of a human." She said her hair covering her mark just above her right brest glowing, some gasped at the sight.

"As you wish, milady." Kira said standing inside the cage, her eyes glowing her usual vibrant red. Her psychotic smile showing as she broke through the bars easily and broke the chain off in a flash.

Jocelyn sat in her cage as she heard the voices of pain and shrieking in horror. Some yelling profanities while Kira had the time of her life laughing at their idiotic pain. After a full minute of silence she heard her cage break open and looked up the see a faint outline of Kira with her smirk.

"I have finished milady, here put this on." She said as she handed her one of the table cloths that wasn't soaked in blood.

"Get me out of here, it's going to start to smell in here."

Nodding at the comand she wrapped a cloth slightly stained with blood around her own body and picked Jocelyn up bridal style. Opening a door she saw Ciel and Sebastian standing in shock as they looked at Kira having a smile plastered on her lips, completely covered in blood while Jocelyn was clean as a white duckling.

~•~
(Edit completed)