chapter 24

The man stood in front of the blue haired woman. Her green eyes were concealed with goggles to protect her from any chemical harm, along with her pale lips being covered with a mask. She was mixing liquids in her tubes. She loves science but left it all behind in the organization for human enhancements. She hated the idea of someone using her. So she poisoned everyone that got in her way.

"Sorry, but I cannot let you got through" she said with a sickly sweet tone, mixing some more liquids as she talked. "You see, I have a duty to protect my young lord"

"Step aside you human scum, I won't go easy on you if you get in my way" the man said.

"Then don't" she said as she through a light bulb with unknown continents inside of it.

She blocked it with his sleeve, only for the liquid to be acid. The sizzling sound ripping away the black fabric. He cursed and ripped the sleeve away, feeling the slight pain of the chemical.

"Aww, don't do that, then I won't be able to hear you suffering cries." She pouted childishly, that pout soon turned into a wicked smile. "No matter I have plenty more".

She pressed a button behind her, a noise resignated from behind her as multiple bottles of the same liquid was flung towards the man. She laughed as they smashed against him, his gasp was audible as he felt pain; or so that's was Sakura thought.

In a flash of the moment the man was behind her as he punctured her spinal cord, she dropped to the floor unable to feel her legs. She cried in pain as she saw puddles of blood seeping out of her back, she laid down on the floor trying to calm her breath. Looking up at the man in the back cloak she saw two familiar yellow green eyes. "You're-" she was stopped by the green knife he stabbed Sakura with. She screamed in pain as the blade was pierced through her four times. Leaving her unable to talk much, as she gasped for air.

The man left afterwards as he headed to the next obstacle.

Finny crawled towards the door and slammed it open with the little super strength he had left. He rested just beside the woman he cam to know for the past couple of months. He was panting heavily as he was about to die. Sakura turned towards him, a look of sorrow in her eyes as she remembered a promise.

"We'll always be together right?" Finny said as he gripped her hand, looking up into the stars he so dearly adored.

"Always and forever, I promise" Sakura said with a giggle as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I - I'm sorry" she gasped, her expression changing to a pained sad smile.

Finny shushed her as he brought her head onto his lap looking down to his love.

"It - it was me" she choked slightly on her blood.

"What d - do you mean? " He said his vision going fuzzy for a moment.

"I helped... cre - create you" she said with a pant.

Finny nodded, tears rolling down his eyes. "I know" he said in a whisper. "Since the - the beginning" his back was against the wall as he ran his hand through her beautiful ocean colored hair.

"I.... I'm sorry" she coughed.

"It's... ok, I kn - knew they tr - tricked you" he said, his eyes closing slightly as he started feeling cold. "I... I love you" he said.

"I love you" she whispered as both of them went still.

~*~

Kira felt pitiable towards the couple, and left them to be happy together for all internity. She went to another secret passage way out of the many in the old mansion. Waiting and closing her eyes as she saw the other obstacles that awaited the mystery man.

Anna was on the floor, her sobs were horrible, she hiccuped and sniffed as she whipped the tears away. When she heard the sound of a door opening she lifted her eyes as her dark chocolate brown eyes saw the man that was her soon to be doom. Her puffy red sad eyes turned into a glare as her face contorted from a saddened look to the one of rage. "You!" She screeched as she stood on two shaky legs. "You were the one to kill him from beginning this useless war".

She attacked blindly as she swung a silver sword, her mind going back and forth from a certain dirty blonde haired male.

My lovely Bardory, I will be with you soon. Miss Kira always hinting on us being pawns proved that we can be disposable. She thought as she missed multiple times, the man's hits hitting her always, even though he didn't even look like he was trying anymore.

"You humor me" the man said as he snapped her neck.

"No!" A voice from the entrance shouted in horror.

Uta came in, his arm gripped to the side, it was angled in an odd shape, it was probably broken. He tried to smash the reapers head with a shovel he had hame in with. But was pushed full force against the wall, smashing it in the first process. The man walked up to its and cut the broken arm off, then would ded both of Uta's legs. He left him on the floor, letting him be eld out as he left for the final room, the room where his target was at.

"Well it it isn't the man that made all of this commotion" a voice spoke from behind him as he was about to open the door.

He turned around to see Kira, an irritated look on her face. "You know how hard it will be to fix all the damage you have made" she growled, her queen voice overlapping her normal one, showing very much how pissed she was.

"Hmph". The man grunted as he opened the door to see Ciel sitting on an elegant chair, Sebastian on his right side while, the person he wasn't expecting was sitting on a shelf, his eyes were dream like as he stared at Ciel, Lucifer saw the opening of the door looking at the cloaked man he saw what he was wearing.

"Where did you get that cloak?!" He said childlike as he poited. "That was supposed to be I'm a wardrobe, how dare you" he said as he got serious, in a blink of an eye he was in front of the man, his hand on the man's neck as he choked him.

Kira came in and stood next to her beloved, waiting for everything to be over. Luke ripped the cloak off and everyone's eyes widen, except for Luke since he just wanted his cloak back.

There being choked was a red headed male, his yellow eyes glaring deathly at Luke.

Grell Suitcliff.

~*~ A/N ~*~

Oh crap! Just two more chapters left... I keep stretching it, I'm sorry, but I feel like I could have done way more things on this fan fiction.

See you in the next update