chapter 17

"He's part of the family" Kira said with a smile.

"Family?! He's a reaper, he kills our kind!" Lucifer said as he slammed his fist on the table making Ciel flinch, sitting quietly in between his butler and Lucifer, not knowing what to do.

"And we kill his kind!" Everything became a deathly tension. The silence was making Ciel want to scream and leave, but that wasn't the Phantomhive way, he was well known to himself that he was terrified of what is to come of the outcome if Lucifer were to be in raged of any manner.

"Let's leave that conversation for later, for now I just want to know how you two met" he said with a sight and leaned back into the chair.

The two demon's eyes widen at the question, and didn't know what to do. But Sebastian decided to speak first, for the sake of them both.

"I saw her in an alley way killing a woman, she was very brutal and that kind of made me all warm inside. Although I knew she was killing for fun I didn't care, she was very beautiful, and her eyes were filled with pain and hurt" he looked towards Kira as he said this, her eyes widening at the though. How did he know about that day, the day she went into a rampage when her father went into a deep sleep?

She smirked, trying to hide the fact he saw her in her weak state. She wrapped her arms around Sebastian's right arm, squeezing it tightly. Making him cringe at the sound of a light crack. Her head turned towards her father as she saw his pink hair flow through the wind. His eyes held a slight sadness in them, full aware on what he said. Sebastian must have spoken about the day he feel asleep, when he awoke he overheard about her daughters rampage when his slumber began.

"My sweet daughter" he said with a smile, "well I guess I'll come back in a month to see you two's progress" he said and with a snap of his finger vanished to a location even Kira wasn't familiar with.

"Well I guess that's over" Sebastian said getting up as he massaged his slowly healing arm.

"For now" Kira said with a grim look, then turned towards Ciel, his posture said it all; he was terrified of her father. "I apologies you had to witness my father's idiotic way of living." She bowed apologetic.

"But if you don't mind, I would like to be a part of your contract, although I don't want to eat your soul, I want to help out since I have no where to go" Kira said with a soft smile, bringing Ciel out of his trance.

"No problem, although you have to take it up with Sebastian and explain to me what just happen between the three of you" Ciel said with a sigh as he stood and headed towards his studies.

"Of course, master" she said with a smirk, turning her head she saw Sebastian stop rubbing his arm, knowing full well it was entirely healed. "So how about it?"

"How about what?" Sebastian said as he smiled at her.

"How about you combine the contract with the little earl and me?"

"I see why not, but I want to know what happened" he said as she lead her to Ciel's office, leaving a reaper behind, all alone in his thoughts soon to leave when he saw he was alone.

~*~

A couple of hours have passed as she explained the situation to them.

"So you're saying, because you didn't want to tell your father you didn't have a boyfriend, and make you forcefully marry someone, you told him you had met your mate and we're taking things slow because of me?" Ciel said as he sighed.

"You are correct my lord, he can be quite childish when coming to ruling his once kingdom" Kira said as she chuckled lightly.

"Well then there's no point in denying it now then, let's just hope he forgets" Ciel said as he finished up with recent documents.

"Yes, hopefully" her words were strained somehow, Sebastian could feel it for some reason.

"I have reason to believe there have been more killings is the south region of London my lord, multiple children have been missing" she said as she looked out the window.

"Yes I've heard, plus I have this" Ciel said as he lifted an envelope up, the queen's crest on the seal, breaking the seal he opened the letter to read the queen's handwriting. "Apparently she want me to investigate further into this kind of situation"

"Affirmative, but we must to that tomorrow" Kira said as she made her way towards the door.

"It seems to be time for bed master" Sebastian said as he lifted a candle up and lead the way towards Ciel's chambers.

Preparing Ciel for sleep Sebastian closed the door after he feel into a dreamless slumber. Closing the door quietly he turned to see Kira casual leaning against the wall, checking her red fingernails. He advanced towards her as his hand moved her away, pressing himself against her own chest.

She tilted her head up to see a serious looking Sebastian.

"What's with the invasion of personal space Mr. Sebastian?" She said sweetly.

"Well according to the things you told tour father, you and me have to act to be in a relationship, why not build one?" He said as his face became playful and childish.

"My, who could have thought the loyal servant could be so naughty" she smirked, wrapping her hand around Sebastian black tie and bringing him down to her level, not very much since she barely met half way of Sebastian's head.

"You will be surprised that I could be many things" he purred with lust into her ear.

Bringing him back to her face, she was inches clos to his lips when she broke away an innocent look to her face.

"Whatever to you mean Mr. Sebastian?" She said in a childish innocent voice as she skipped towards her own room.

Smirking she left a stunned Sebastian in the middle of the hallway, not knowing what just happened. Soon his look turned into an amused smirk.

Looks like a little kitten is playing hard to get he tough as he felt the almost soft touch of her lips against his. Almost feeling the way the lyrics would actually feel against his.