chapter 5

Kira cleaned the kitchen as she heard a small pant behind her, she turned to see Sebastian grabbing a hold of the door's frame. She went to help him, pulling his hand over her shoulders so she could guide him to a stool. Sebastian sat down with a slow sigh, he looked at Kira as she maneuvered herself to a cabinet and took out a first aid kit.

"You were a very amazing opponent dear Kira." He said making small talk.

"I would say your not bad youself, but I would be lying." Kira said taking off his shirt and examining the stab wound she made.

"That's hurtfull." Sebastian said frowning at her choice of words "What did you think about the duel?"

"It was boring, but settling, I haven't fought in a long time." She said dabbing the wound with alcohol.

"Why is that?" Sebastian said wincing slightly over the little amount of pain.

"Where I come from, people were terrified to duel me, since I would give them no mercy and kill them on the spot." She said casual as she wrapped the wound, and looking over the minor ones.

"Where do you come from?" He said. "If you don't mind me asking. "

"Not at all." She said throwing away the shirt. "I come from where every demon comes from, although these humans think of our home as hell, or the underworld, I like it. It's like waking up everyday with a challenge at hand."

"How so?"

"Well-"

"Come Kira." She was interrupted by her mistress' order as she heard them from way outside.

"Maybe another time?" Sebastian said well aware of the order.

He saw her leave and wondered what kind of a woman she was, every demon he's come across that was a woman would droll over him and try to claim him as theirs. But he would always kill them, since they were no use to him. Yet this demon that stood in front of him not even a minute ago was the only one that isn't interested in him. And for some reason he felt aroused by the hard play.

Kira speed through the hall outside where her mistress was.

"You called milady." She stated as she knelt in front of her with her head bowed.

"I'd like you to make me and little earl here some tea, and bring it to the study where we will play another game of chess." Jocelyn said with a smile.

"Of course." Kira said as she stood and left to make some tea.

"Oh and Kira." Jocelyn said stopping Kira mid way into the door.

She turned around to hear the other order that was in her mistress' mind.

"I order you to smile again." She said with an innocent smile.

Kira's eyes widen slightly, then nodded with a small smile. She turned to leave and went back into the kitchen to still see Sebastian waiting for her. He slipped back into the bloody clothes.

"Uta!" Kira ordered for Uta to come, later she heard running steps and him barging into the kitchen.

"You called babe- I mean miss." Uta said with a grin as he scratched the back of his head.

"Would you mind lending Sebastian one of you uniforms?" Kira said starting to boil some water.

"Yes ma'am, if you would follow me Mr. Sebastian." Uta said leaving the door as Sebastian followed behind.

~*~

Sebastian felt irritated, the way Uta mentioned the word 'babe' to Kira was bothering him, where they in an intimate relationship? He couldn't even think about it, the though of a demon with a human is disgusting to him. And to think if it was real, made him want to rip the head off the human in front of him. But he resisted, he wouldn't want to have any trouble between the Earl and the mistress.

He stared intensely behind Uta's head, like being stared Uta turned to see Sebastian without his usual smirk. He thought maybe it was only for show to the ladies and turned around a bit irritated.

"Are you and lady Kira in a relationship?" Sebastian said without thinking.

He couldn't believe he asked such an uncool question, to think he couldn't even control his own mouth is embarrassing. But either way he somewhat felt glad he asked the question.

"Hum, N-no why would y-you think that?" Uta said felling uncomfortable.

"No reason, the way you look at her as well as the way you spilled the word 'babe' in the kitchen made me wonder." Sebastian slapped himself mentaly.

Why couldn't he keep his mouth shut! He somehow felt strange over the though about Uta and Kira being together. Was this jealousy?

No it couldn't be, he never felt this way over another demon. Maybe he came down with a virus, he's heard that in the demon world there's something going around recently. He did want to know even if it was the virus. Somehow he felt very attracted towards the demoness. Should he be worried? It's not like falling in love killed you. But then again they get in your way of your mind when you fighting, the nagging feeling that they might be in trouble or hurt. Should he pursue her?

Maybe he will, even if the human and her are in a relationship, he'll brake them up and make her his, as well-

"-out of a dangerous problem, I didn't know what she could do." Uta said chuckling as he stood in his room.

"My apologies but can you repeat that?"

"I said that when she recruited me I denied like fifty times and kept calling her babe, so it kind of sticked, until she pulled me out of a dangerous problem, I didn't know what she could do." Uta said with a smile. "Well here's all of my uniforms, you pick anyone you like since they're all the same color."

"Thank you very much, would you mind and step out for a moment while I change?" Sebastian said holding a random butler outfit.

"Of course, I'll be in the garden if you need me, and you can through the bloody clothes in the fire pit if you like or in the trash can."

Sebastian nodded, he felt relieved that they weren't in a relationship. He smirked at the thought of making Kira his.

I'll make you mine love. he thought as he stepped out of the room with a new suit on.

~•~
(Editing complete)