chapter 26 Final

7 years later

Sebastian P.O.V

I stood straight, my perfectly tailored black suit was perfect. A smile on my lips, when I heard the piano start, everyone quieted down as they turned towards the entrance. Standing there was my soon to be wife, her figure was straight as usual. Her black hair was down in medium sized curls as her wedding dress was pure white. At the bottom of her dress was the only accepted part of her dress that wasn't white. It was a deep red faded upward. Her Vail was dropped over her porcelain face, the only reason why I couldn't see her perfectly. Beside her walking with her was her father. His pink hair was spiked elegantly as he walked down the aisle, his face bright by the fact he was walking his daughter to me. His yellow eyes weren't brown, since he was with demons.

She was finally in front of me, I fell like butterflies were inside of me for some reason. The man nodded towards me to pull the veil over her face and on her head. Complying I did so as I saw my beautiful mate. Her black raven hair was perfectly curled as her green eyes shined brightly.

"My Kira" I whisper as I made her blush slightly.

I still couldn't believe that seven years have passed after the accident.

~*~

She laid emotionless in my arms, I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to stay there for all eternity in my arms as I rotted away with her. I felt a hand place it's self on my shoulder. Looking back I saw Luke with master Ciel in his arm sleeping. He must have cried himself to sleep while I was looking at her. In an instant Ciel was gone from his arms as one of his guards took him towards the demon castle. He grabbed Kira from my arms as I followed close to him. He seemed to be very calm for some odd reason, I didn't want to say anything out of place since I think he was keeping it all it. But I had to say something.

"Lucifer" I said in a whisper barely heard.

"Didn't I say to call me father from now on, you are going to marry my daughter you know" he said with a smile.

Was he in denial? I wasn't sure, I was going to say something again but I found us standing in the middle of a blue lit sort of cave. The calm waters made me want to sleep. In the middle was a big pond, Koi fish swam merrily and slowly as they kept a rhythm I didn't see before. They were all swinging in one direction; clock wise to be exact. At the middle of the pond was a stone like floor, barely touching the edge of the waters with its own edge. What I didn't notice was the lack of presence next to me.

I turned to see him on the stone, his arms extended as he let his daughter fall from his arms and into the water. I shouted in shook, at that moment I didn't notice the pond to be deep, I thought it was about 1 foot or 2 foot deep, but when she kept sinking deeper and deeper I knew I was wrong.

"My lord?!" I shouted as I was about to launch myself into the water.

But he stopped me, he was right next to me, his hand was across my chest holding me back. He placed a finger on his lips as he motioned for me to be quiet as watch the pond. The Koi fishes that were swimming clock wise were now swimming counter clock wise. Soon enough they were gaining speed, the pond was swirling along with them and soon enough it turned into a whirl pool. A roaring sound emanated through the cave, paniced I looked towards Luke to see him smiling his wide smile; as is something was going his way. I was about to say something but stopped when he heard a scream, it was female. I faced quickly towards the sound as I saw my fiancé hovering over the stone tab. My eyes widened, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to respond.

Kira opened her pale green eyes, her creamy skin glowing pale as her green irises turned red, her screens turning completely black. She scratched again as she landed swiftly on the stone. Everything calmed, she stood hunched over as water dripped from all over her body back into the pond, leaving her dry as if she had never even touched the water. Kira straightens her back as she stretched and yawned, she rubbed her now normal eyes as looked towards me and her loving father.

"Hey, what I missed?" She said as she jumped, landing flawlessly without a stumble beside them.

I walked slowly lyrics towards her, hoping that I was seeing right. That if I made her run she would slump from my hands and die all over again. I hugged her, hoping that it didn't happen. Luckily she didn't fall, she felt tensed, she didn't know what to do. But once she figured out it was only me, she hugged me back. Giving warmth back into her body.

"What happened?" She said clueless.

"You really don't know?" I asked, confused after I pulled away to answer her confusing question.

"No, not really"

"You... you died" I said slowly as I saw the reaction in her eyes.

She didn't believe me.

"What?" She said with a confused smile.

Her eyes looked distant as her memories flooded back. When she got stabbed the things she said and everyone crying... well only me and my young master. "Oh"

She said finally getting her memories back.

"I don't know why I said all those things" she said giggling as she covered her mouth. "I already knew I wasn't going to die, maybe it was to bring me humor I guess" she said in deep thought.

Sighing I kissed her, I smashed my lips against hers and catch her off guard. Smiling into the kiss she kissed me back.

~*~

I looked to the side too see my now friend of of a master, the contract was diminished as I could now be free to do whatever I want. He was now 20 years old, in a week he will be turned into his demon form and live with us forever. He sat next to the Lord of the underworld, their hands intertwined as well as some of the royal families. Of course there was a certain red haired shinigami that was invited but he never showed up. I looked back towards my wife smiling warmly at her.

Everything is perfect.

~*~ A/N

Hello, Sorry for the late update, I knew that you thought the last chapter was the last but I forgot to put another after it so you guys wouldn't think it was the last... sorry about that.

Grim: dumb ass..

I hope you enjoyed the story, since this is the art chapter... finally.