chapter 11

"Well since the whole Manor blew up, I was wondering if we could still have that date" Uta said with a smile, they were currently standing in the middle of a hall.

"Of course." Kira simply said not knowing what a date was, she would assume it had something to do with work. Maybe they were going to talk about work and what they needed.

"Well then where do you want the date to be at- never mind meet me at 10 in the afternoon at the garden!" Uta said with an excited smile.

Nodding, Kira saw him run like a hyper child who had eating an entire bowl of candy after Halloween. Chuckling she turned around and headed back towards the kitchen.

After the talk they headed back to their daily work and Kira as well as Sebastian went to their masters. Each servant had a person to work with, hopefully they would get some pointers from eachother. But then again the servants did have their own way of becoming useless.

"So Ciel." Jocelyn began. "What are you going to do next?" Her eyes looking towards the young Earl expectantly.

"Well the queen has asked me to investigate on a town called Hounds worth." He replied simply, his own blue eyes catching a certain glint in her eyes. She looked to be having fun.

"Hounds worth? I've heard of that name before, those people keep many dogs in that town." She said in distaste, thinking of the good awful mutts she sees on the streets.

"Yes well, there's been rumors of a killer demon dog going around-"

"I don't need to know about the details, I would just like to help, I love going to your little missions, they are very exciting." She said cutting Ciel off and pointing out her certain obsession of danger.

"This isn't a game, we come across dangerous things and a lady like your self wouldn't want to deal with those situations." Ciel said with a serious face.

"Ciel, you act as if you are the older one here, trust me, I've seen worse lately." Jocelyn said with a soft smile, making Ciel blush lightly as turn his head. He felt like a child very time she would talk about how she was older and wiser. It felt like she had her own sister, no, she didn't feel like a sister. More like a distant cousin.

Nodding he let her do as she pleases like usual.

"Do you need something mistress?" Kira spoke with her smile once they finished speaking.

"Ah yes, I would like for you to dig out some information on the subject we spoke about last night." She said with her sweet fake smile.

"Of course mistress." Kira smiled as she bowed and left the room to investigate the subject from last night.

~*~ flashback ~*~

Once Jocelyn was tucked in her bed safely she looked towards Kira with a serious expression.

"There's a woman in my company that has been stealing from me, I'd like for you to find things for me about her, but not now, wait until I tell you." She ordered, her eyes glaring deadly towards no one in particular since she was thinking of the woman and how to punish her for stealing from Jocelyn's company.

"Yes, milady." Kira said with a sinister smile as she bowed, placing her hand on the felt side of her chest.

She left to do other jobs for the night, as in travel and sneak into the reaper society, looking for information on lady Jocelyn's family boat.

~*~ end of flashback ~*~

Making her way out of the study room she went towards the front doors, only to result in being pinned between the door and a rather hard body.

"Seems my master wants me to accompany you." Sebastian's voice spoke into her ear, sending a chill up her spine. Shrugging the feeling off she smiled as if not in a weird situation.

"Then follow me Sebastian." She said as she saw him pull away with a pout, his attention clearly failing to seduce her.

With inhuman speed they ran through the woods and arrived to the town, the two demons made their way over roof top to roof top as they stopped on top of Jocelyn's company. Jocelyn worked on the medical field making her very wealthy since at these times there was many people coming down with horrible diseases and colds. Many of her hospitals; Jocey's hospitals located all around London and still spreading world wide.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a couple of minutes." Kira ordered with a smile.

She turned to leave towards the roof door but was stopped when a cold hand wrapped around her upper arm. She turned to see a smirking Sebastian, a glint in his eyes.

"Why don't I come along, I do believe to that it would be quicker to search for information together." He said with a reasonable explanation.

"You have a point, alright I'll leave you to it then, search the fist five floors I'll search the top five." she ordered with a smile and in a flash they were gone. They didn't have to speak to know that it was some sort of competition.

After splitting up and explaining to Sebastian what they were looking for they searched all of the 10 floors of the hospital. After 15 minutes passed they both appeared with a file in their hand, a smirk playing on Sebastian's lips, he spoke first.

"I've found out about her name and age." He said smugly as a cocky look on his face apeared.

"Well that's wonderful, I found all the information on her, her favorite color, where she lives, and wow, would you look at that, even the places she likes to eat during the weekend." A winning fake smile as she knew she head won the competition.

Sparks of electricity appeared between them, fighting each other with a fake friendly smile as they glared knowingly to one another.

"We should head back Sebastian." Her voice held amusement as she leaped away from him leaving him glaring at nothing in particular.

Nodding he went towards the direction she left and followed with an appropriate distance between themselves.

~*~

Arriving to the Phantomhive Manor they entered the door and went directly towards Ciel and Jocelyn. They entered the study room after they knocked, getting permission they strolled in and bowed in front of them.

"We have returned with the information that you need my lady." Kira spoke with a smile.

Nodding they were both excused as the day passed.

(Edit complete!)