chapter 16

Grell turned towards the young blue haired master and smiled.

"So Ciel, how has your rotting soul been?" He said with a sweet tone.

"Shut up you disgusting shemale" Ciel countered back with a glare.

"Ouch, that really hurt... that is if I had feelings" Grell laughed amusingly.

"How come you haven't pounced at me yet?" Sebastian said with a raised brow. "I mean I'm not complaining or anything, I like this new space between me and you"

"I have no interest for men, I only acted like that because either wanted to keep Kira's memory alive, even though no one knew about her being the queen of the underworld, or even her existing" Grell said with a slightly sad smile.

"Well that's a surprise, the reaper can feel" Ciel said with amusement.

"Shut it you brat!" Grell said with an irk mark on his forehead.

"Well that was delicious!" A demonic voice said, a figure stepped out of the shadows, Kira smiled as her eyes died down to her pale green eyes.

"Well, it seems like I will be gone for the week, master Ciel" Kira said taking a pocket watch out of her pocket and checking the time. "I will be back before the early bird gets the worm" she said as she elongated her nails and ripped through the air, creating a portal.

Bowing subconsciously, Sebastian straightened back up once she closed the door again. Noticing the action Ciel questioned his actions.

"Why did you bow?"

"My apologies, us demons do that subconsciously when we find out about royalty" Sebastian explained with his usual smirk.

~*~

In the demon world Kira stood in front of her father's bedroom doors, she breathed in and entered. She looked around the room, a combinations or red black and white. Her father was sitting on his chair, a blanket over his figure as he stared at the fireplace in front of him. She noticed a pentagram on the floor, her name was spelled in the center. Bits of blood mixed in it with a strand of black hair. Noticing her presence his head turned as his yellow eyes widen at, he stood up and ran to her, bringing her into a warm embrace. His black curved horns clear in the air as his black fur covered him slightly. His pink hair slicked back in an elegant way.

"My darling daughter has returned, how lovely" he said in a childish manner.

"Father, you tried to summon me?" Kira said as she motioned at the pentagram.

"Ah yes" he said as he broke the hug. "I wanted you to be the first one to see me when I woke up, but you had a contract so I couldn't" a pout forming.

"Father, I'm honored. How are you feeling?" She said as she smiled brightly.

"I'm fine! Never better, but I want to meet your mate first" he started to rant off and on about the man she had met.

"Father!" She shouted as she made him stop short in his rant. "I have yet to mate" she said giggling nervously.

"What?!" He said, an arrow striking his head as he fell to the floor dramatically.

"I mean I have one its just that we haven't gotten married yet!" She spilled out a lie. Crap! Now what am I going to do?

"Then where is he right now?" He asked as he wanted to know, excitement clear in his eyes.

"He's in the human world working a contract, you shouldn't disturb him yet-". She tried to ease his excitement.

"Really?! Well let go meet him right now!" He said dragging Kira out of his room and down the halls as he made his way into the portal room.

"Father, shouldn't you rest more?" She said as she tried to slow him down.

"Or course not, I feel like as if I was in my teen years" he said barking out a laugh.

"But-"

"No butts! Let's go!" He said turning the portal on with a drop of his blood. And entered it, his true form stood on the front yard of Ciel's manor.

"You need to conceal yourself father, there are humans here!" She said looking around.

"Ah, you're right" he said as he turned into his human form.

His hair pink and spiked up, his yellow eyes turning into brown chocolate ones as his skin turned to a creamy pale. He pounced excitedly, wanting to see where 'Kira's' mate was.

Taking the lead she walked slowly as she tried to create a flawless plan in her head. She couldn't think of any demons that are in a 5 radius distance, it was only... Sebastian. Smirking she picked up her pace as her father skipped behind her. Walking around the corner they saw the three talking. The reaper laughing with a slight glare towards the demon and his master.

Quickly she went towards Sebastian and wrapped her hands around his neck. He tensed slightly but calmed down when he felt it was Kira.

"Father, I would like to introduce you to my mate" she said with a sweet smile, shocking Sebastian, Ciel, and Grell.

"It's wonderful to finally meet my future son in law!" He said with a smile.

"Lucifer" Sebastian said, his eyes widening as he kneeled down bowing in respect.

"Do not bow my son! You will soon be family" Lucifer said with a grin.

"Family?" Sebastian said confused raising an eyebrow. He looked towards Kira for an explination.

"Yeah, because we're dating right now, right honey bun?" Kira said as she looked into Sebastian's eyes a deadly look of him regretting his life if he denied it.

"Y-yes we are" Sebastian said with a smile.

"Well I must say that you are very handsome, and your power lever is pretty impressive" Lucifer said as he scanned Sebastian from head to toe.

"Thank you sir" Sebastian said with a smile.

They spoke some more, talking about things between them, how they so much loved each other, but there was a reaper that wasn't playing at all.

"So this is your little master, my he's so adorable" Lucifer said with a sweet smile as he pinched his cheeks.

"Don't touch me!" Ciel said a childish pout forming.

"And he's feisty too" chuckling as Ciel turned a shade of red. "My how humans have grown. But I do have a particular question in mind" he said a finger on his chin.

"And what is that father?" Kira said calm in her seat.

"Why is there a dirty reaper here?" His voice became venom as all his happy attitude completely gone and turned to look at the reaper with dead eyes, glowing slightly red.