chapter 19

Day came as the Suns rays came through the cracks of the maroon curtains. A ravened haired butler opened his eyes slowly to see the sun, getting up he was pulled back down by two strong arms. Shocked he looked down to see his beautiful queen. Smiling warmly he ruffled her hair as she purred into the feeling.

"Kira, we must wake up the master now" Sebastian said as he tried to wake her up with soft gestures, stroking her hair or cheeks, and giving her small pecks all over her face and neck.

Grumbling she moaned out a whine as she pushed him away and laid facing away from him. She pulled the silk covers over her and snuggled deeper into the mattress. Sebastian chuckled at her childish behaviors and in a swift motion pushed her to her back and straddled her waist, both of her hands were held by one of Sebastian's big song ones as he used the other one to caress her cheek. Slowly she woke up irritated but soon stopped her glare when she saw Sebastian.

"Sebastian?" She said as she possessed what was happening.

She looked around to see she was in her room, then looked down at her naked form. Blushing madly she tried to get away from Sebastian's grasp but failed miserably, all of her fighting skills were wiped from her head at that moment when she tried to defend herself from her mate. She squeaked as he nipped her neck, sucking on her sensitive spot as she moaned lightly.

"Sebastian" she moaned out his name as she started to feel the little sparks ignite again.

Pulling away Sebastian chuckled at her erotic for as she tried to calm her rapid heart. After showering and dressing properly they walked out of their room and made their way towards their master's bedroom. But after opening their for they saw a big whole in the wall and a slight strand or red hair. Looking at each other they shrugged and left to deal with the mess later.

Opening the door they saw their lord sleeping with an irritated look.

"Honestly, even when he's asleep he tries too hard not to be cute" Kira said as she sighed at her little master. "Wake up master, it's time for your daily routine".

Groaning Ciel slapped her hand away as he cuddled a fluffy pillow, his frown turning into one of peacefulness. She blushed slightly as she squealed at her masters cute antics without him knowing it and tried again to wake him up, only for him to cracked an eye open and glare at her.

"Leave me be woman" Ciel said with a slight growl.

"My, what vulgar language you have so early in the morning master" Sebastian said after opening every curtain to let in the sunlight.

"Shut up, I hate you both" he said as he flipped to the other side.

"My I ask why young lord?" Sebastian said with a lifted eyebrow, along with a nod of Kira.

"You two left me for a whole week with those three imbeciles to have your way with eachother" he grumbled as he shot up glaring deadly at them.

"A week?" Kira said surprised as she turned towards Sebastian.

"yes a week you idiots! Apparently when that reaper came back he tried to open the door only for him to have his head bashed in through the wall by Sebastian" Ciel explained. "He sid that demons, when they are in heat or mind their mate they secluded themselves from the rest of the world until their heat subsides as calms down"

"Well I guess we know why there was a giant hole on the wall" Kira said as she rubbed her chin in a deep thought.

"It felt like a day to me" Sebastian said as he frowned, apparently the mating season when by them longer than expected. "I apologies master for leaving your side"

Sebastian said as he bowed along with Kira. The both stood and decided to make it up to Ciel as they spoiled him lightly with sweets now and then. But to them it was like any ordinary day. That is without Ciel ordering sweets and them bring in them randomly when they knew Ciel was craving for one.

"CIEL!!" A high pitched voice sounded from the halls as Sebastian and Ciel tensed at it. Looking confused she didn't know what was happening until it was too late. A blonde bubbling joy came in, his turquoise eyes sparkling in delight at his surroundings.

"Might I ask who you are?" Kira said as she saw the seal of the Faustian contract, right on his tongue.

His smile slipped at the sight of Kira, then he glared at her as a small blush emanated on his pale cheeks.

"Who are you?" He counterd.

"I am Kira Faustian" she said with a smile.

"My lady!" A voice was heard from behind as she smiled at the man with black hair and rimless glasses, he bowed his head and kneeled down on his left knee.

"What are you doing here, Alois?!" Ciel shouted in irritation at the blonde imbecil.

"I came to visit you dear Ciel" he said as he skipped towards Ciel, glomping him.

"Gyaah!" Ciel shrieked as he was pulled to the ground with Alois straddling his hips.

"Mind you getting your pest away from my master?" Sebastian said as he glared daggers at the new demon butler, but soon noticed him kneeling down, he turned towards Kira and smirked, she smirked back in amusement.

"You may stand up little demon" Kira said in her queen voice.

Straightening up he made no effort on making eye contact, it would be rude to do so. "Mind telling me your name?"

"Claude Faustus my lady" he said nervously.

Alois' eyes widen at the fact of his own Butler showing a kind of weakness. Turning to the woman with black hair and green eyes he smirked and walked towards her. He looked up at her with an amused smile as he grabbed her tie and pulled her down.

"What makes you so special to have my Butler bow to you?" He sneered.

"Your highness!" Claude looked in horror towards his faster. In a fast motion he grabbed his contracte and stood him beside him as he was a good couple of feet away from the queen.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Alois said irritated.

Bowing down to Alois' height Claude whispered into his ear as he informed Alois about the situation. His face paled slightly as he looked at the woman fixing her tie, and brushed away any wrinkles.

"He has a mind of his own, I apologise on his behalf, I do not tell him no, unless the occasional denials of spoiling his dinner" the butler said as he tried to apologies for his masters mistake.

"Hmm" Kira said as she narrowed her eyes at the blonde boy. "Alois Trancy" his name rolled out of her mouth in slight disappointment.

"Well let's get going, I received an envelope from the queen and want to get this over with" Ciel said as he made his way towards the door, opening the door for him Kira bowed with her usual smile.

"Of course master" she said, surprising the other demon.

~•~ A/N ~•~

I apologise for mixing up season one and two, but I will be wrapping this story up in a couple of more chapters and I really wanted to insert Alois there, I like his sassy way of talking. ^_^