chapter 3

Today I'm going shopping with zayn. I took a shower brush my long wavy black hair i let it loose. I got my grey converse sweater with some skinny jeans. With some black converse i got these clothes because mrs.hunter bought them for my birthday.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in"  i said while i was putting on some mascara.

"Hey boo ..what the fuck are you wearing on your face" he said with an angry tone.

"What do you think mascara haven't you ever heard of make up" i said with a sassy tone.

"Your to young to wear that take that shit.off now" he said wtf i mean i'm ugly i need make up on my face.

"No I'm to fucking ugly thats why i wear make up i am not going to take it off" i said with an angry tone.

"Chloe Madison Tomlinson take that make up off right now" he said. "No i will ttake this off when i go to sleep" i said. "Ok i will let it slide" he said.

"Lets go boo" he said with a calm voice. I nodded and walked after him. We left the house then we got to his car.

TEN MINUTES LATER

We got to the mall.

"Hey chlo lets go to forever 21" he said we walked to the store. "Here try this on and this o.. also this and this here try this also o and this look at this try it now go" he said he gave me like 40 pieces of clothes.After i tried them all and he looked at me he paid all of the clothes he wasted like 300 dollars.

We went to lots of stores. He got me all kinds of converse toms and vans.

"Boo lets go to starbucks" i nodded. We walk to.starbicks then he started to order.

"Hello.. omg your zayn can i get your autograph " the girl said and he nodded.

"Hello welcome to starbucks what would you like to order" the girl said. 

"We would like 2 caramel frappucions ventis" he said and paid then we walked to our table. He was about to talk but the waiter came.

"Two frappes" he said then he gaved me a wink. I blushed a little. Zayn looked mad. The waiter left then.

"WHAT THE FUCK was that waiter doing he winked at a 13 yr old " he said . I laughed "its ok look lets forget about this and talk about something else" i suggested he nodded.

"Why did you called your self ugly"he said with a serious face. I breath in and the out.

"Ok i started cutting when i was 9 because it felt good cutting and letting my anger out i was bullied nobody liked me. They called me fat ugly names. One of the other reason is that" i stop my eyes were getting watery.
"Every day of the week or a few days of the week since i was nine i was raped by older guys i felt dirty" i said and sniffed. "I tried to commit sucide about a week ago and a few months ago but my friend stopped me" i said then i looked at him was he going to cry.

"Zayn lets go home" i said he nodded and we left. We put the bags in the car.

TEN MINUTES LATER

We got home it was quite. We took the bags out and fixed my clpset we filled it up. "Hey baby" it was louis. "Hey louis " i said." Tommorow we are going to the billboards" he said i ran and hugged him."really your not shitting with me are you louis" i said and showed him my puppy face." No and no curse words young lady goodnight" he gaved me a kiss and a huge huge. The he left "NIGHT GUYS" i said out the door. "NIGHT CHLO" they said.

HEY GUYS ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENTBIFBYOU WANT ME TO HAVE A Q&A IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU ASK ME A QUESTION AT A COMMENT AND I WILL ANSWER IT A IN A UPDATE.

SINCERELY ALEXIS