chapter 30

Chloes pov

We got home and went inside with our hands tangled and bumped in to zayn.

"Hey gu-LOUIS YOUR DAUGHTER IS HOLDING HANDS WITH THE LUKE HEMMINGS I REPEAT LUKE HEMMINGS" he shouted and I glared at him. Dad came downstairs and saw us.

"No pda" he said and luke looked a little confused.

"I forgot what pda means" he said and I mentally awed. He looked so adorable.

"it means public display of affection like this" I said and kissed him a and he kissed back and dad pulled us apart.

"i said no I repeat no pda at this house" he said seriously and we nodded a went to the kitchen and luke followed.

He turned me around and grabbed my waist and sat me at the counter. He leaned and kissed me and I felt sparks and butterflies I kissed back. He licked my lip for entrance. Which I denied so he Bit my lip and I gasped and he slid his tounge in my mouth. It started heating up when.

"AHH MY POOR EYES MY INNOCENT EYES IM SCARRED FOR LIFE" niall screamed and I rolled my eyes. The guys came and so did the girls. I guessed they just came.

"What happened niall" Liam asked a bit panicked.

"They were making out and she was on the kitchen counter my poor innocent eyes" he said and Liam and the other guys looked Un interested and Louis looked not surprised and the girls were like staring in awe.

"We need to have a talk go to the dinning room and sit" he said and we did as told. He just stared at us.

"Ok you know there is rules about dating my daughter and rules about the relationship and affection" he said and we nodded. I think I know we're this leads.

"Rule 1 no kissing here like making out pecks sure no making out" he said and we blushed but nodded.

"Rule 2 no sex because If my daughter gets pregnant I'll cut you " he said and luke nodded.

"Way to make this akward dad "i said and he rolled his eyes.

"Rule 3 please no pda in front of me or the guys " he said and we nodded.

"Rule 4 if things get out of hand use protection" he said and we blushed.

"Well I think that's all goodbye weird couple" he said and left. Luke started staring at my blue eyes and I stared at his ice blue eyes. He started leaning and so did I. He crashed his lips to mine and I got up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pleaded for entrance and I granted it. We kissed for 5 minutes and pulled apart. He press his forehead to mine and I press mine to his.

"I got to go it's 12 I need to go to the studio bye babe see you later" he said and kissed me and left and I just sat there.

"Your in love " perrie said and the girls all came .

"Yes I think I'm in love with luke hemmings girls" I said and they all awed.

"So let's play a game" Leigh suggested. We nodded in agreement.

"Let's play a nerd war get all the guns and hid them in your room chloe" Leigh said and we nodded and we walked to my room and got a need gun and his the other ones in my bathroom.

"Okay who was red lipstick preferably black" jade said and I raised my hand.

"I got black" I said and they just starred at me.

"Really why do you have black lipstick" jesy asked.

"The guys bought the make up" I said and they nodded understanding. I got up and got the lipstick and tossed it to jade.

"Perrie come here" she said and perrie sat next to jade. She threw to lines on each cheek like a football player. Then it was jesy then Leigh and me and she was last. We got the guns and got ready to attack the guys.

We call our self the chubby bunnies. We even have a slogan.

"WHO ARE WE" perrie shouted.

"CHUBBY BUNNIES" we shouted.

"WHAT DO WE DO "jade shouted.

"ATTACK PEOPLE" we shouted.

"DO WE HAVE MERCY" I shouted.

"NO" we said and started shooting the guys. We shot all of them except leprechaun.

"Niall" were are you I heard him singing. Midnight memories he was in the closet. I opened it and shot him.

"Guys we should have a prank war girls vs boys " I suggested and they nodded.

"We will start tomorrow for a full week so girls pack your bags for for a week" I said and they nodded and nd left to there houses to pack. Let the war begin.

HEY PEOPLES I WAS GOING TO UPDATE BUT IT ERASED ALL MY CHAPTERS I WROTE TO UPDATE I SUPPOSED TO UPDATE 3 DAYS AGO

STAY STRONG

-ALEXIS X X X