chapter 4

"Wake up brittnay,  perrie and sophia are here" louis said. Who the fuck is perrie and sophia . I got up and walked to the living room and saw two beautiful girls.

"Hey im perrie edwards " she said then gave me a hug. "Hey im chloe madison Tomlinson " i said.

"Hey im sophia smith nice to meet you chloe im liams girlfriend" she said with a sweet voice.

"We heard that your going to the billboards we are to perrie is performing with the band she is little mix so are the guys how about us three girls go to get a dress for the billboards today its 7:00 am how about later we got to the mall " sophia said i nodded .

"Whats that smell i am starving" me and niall said at the same time. It was weird but funny everybody started laughing. But that smell smelled. Like bacon i love bacon. "Is that bacon i love bacon" i said then niall said"me too" he said.

"Like uncle like niece" zayn said. Me and niall walked to the kitchen. We saw pancakes waffles and other goodies. "Yummy" i said and graved a plate and sat down. We were done eating it felt good because i filled my stomach very good. I left to my room and walked to my bathroom i took a shower than i changed. I wore a white shirt with a pink sweater some jeans my pink and grey vans my pink earings with pink nail polish (pic at the beginning of the chapter)

"Aren't you ready to go you look so beautiful " perrie said.

"Are you ready to go to the mall" sophia said and i nodded.

We got to the mall and went through some stores until i saw a beautiful dress at a store. Perrie told ne to try it on and i did i saw my self in it and i think this is the one.

Hey guy my second update of today you guys like it