chapter 27

Lukes pov

I'm pretty sure it's a management letter. Then I opened it and read it out loud.

Hey guys it's chloe aka chloe bear for only michael haha okay I just added this because I was bored and I missed you guys love you

-chloe aka chloe bear

I read and then I noticed that there was another envelope in the envelope. Haha it was blue

Hello Mikey ,lukey, ash ,and cal

You are invited to a special celebration for Chloe Madison Tomlinson.

Sweetsixteen

Saturday 26,2015

Hopefully you could attend to this celebration. Sincerely Louis Tomlinson and Chloe Tomlinson .

Haha so many fancy words- chloe

I read out loud and we all chuckled at the last park.

"We are totally attending Michael said. We all nodded.

Chloes pov

We sended the invitations so we didn't have any more problems. You I am free.

"Dad I'm going to Starbucks and I'm taking your car" I yelled.

"Okay" he yelled back I know I don't have my drivers license. Then I bumped in to some one. Oh no uncle Liam shit.

"We're are you going with your dad's car" he asked.

"Umm to Starbucks want anything" I asked.

"Yeah get me a caramel frappuchino hot wait you are not allowed to drive "he said .

"Yes I am Louis let me" I said.

"Your under age" he said.

"Age is just a number please it's like telling me I have to be 21 to drink I still drink" I said shit I shouldn't of said that.

"You drink omg" he was in shock so I made a run for. I hoped in the car and drive to the nearest Starbucks. I drove for a few minutes so I plugged in my phone and I blasted smells like teen spirit bg nirvana my favorite. I got to Starbucks and parked.

I went inside and bumped In to someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry" It was a girl.

"No I'm sorry bg the way my name is chloe" I said and she smiled.

"My name is me mali" she said.

"Hey could I get your number to hang out some time at the mall or something I'm kind of in a hurry" I said and she nodded and gave me her phone number and we said goodbye I guess I made a friend a girl not a guy wow.

I walked over to order the coffees and there. Was this hot guy.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks may I take your order beautiful" he said and winked.

"Yes could I get a 2 caramel frappuchinos a hot one and a a cold one hot guy" I said and winked.

"Okay what size" he asked.

"Grandes please" I said and he nodded.

"Okay and your name is " he asked.

"Chloe" I said and he wrote down .

"Okay chloe here is your recipe and my number is at the back" he said and winked.

I sat down waiting for my order.

" chloe" I heard a girl call I walked over and got my two coffee's. Then I walked over to the car and started drinking my coffees. Shit I forgot the guys. I drove to Mc donalds. The drive through

"Hello what could get you" the lady asked.

"Could I get 4 mango smoothies large" I said. And the lady told me the amount I drove over to pay window and payed then. I drove over to the last window to get the smoothies and I graved them and drove to the house.

I got to the house and walked in and saw the guys running everywhere making a mess.

"Okay guys stop running Liam I got your frappé and guys I got you smoothies" I yelled and they ranned over to me and took there stuff and thanked me and sat down and started watching sponge Bob haha so childish.

HEY GUYS I KNOW HAVEN IPTDATED IN SO LONG AHH SORRY IT'S THAY I DONT HAVE INTERNET. QUESTION OF THE DAY

WHAT DO YOU PREFFER SUSHI OR SHRIMP???

COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION I WILL ADD YOU ON MY NEXT CHARTER AUTHOR NOTE

LOVE YOU ALEXISXXX