chapter 22

Luke hemmings pov

So the lads from one direction invited us to there daughters welcome home party. I never actually seen her or meet her. But on instagram she is really hot.

"Come back to earth luke" calum said. Calum is one of my bestfriends.

"Hey cal i kind of spaced out" i said.

"So umm chloe is really hot isnt she" cal said. "She is only like a yr younger than us" he said. I felt my blood boil when he said she was hot.

"Yeah she's really pretty " i said im not lying she is hotter in person than in a pic.

"Aww you have a crush on chloe little lukeypoo has a crush on Chloe " he said and i stared blushing like crazy. He was just teasing me.

"No i dont " i said and looked at the floor.

"Yes u do luke u do know that I'm your bestfriend right u could tell me anything" he said and he does have a point.

"Ok i do kind of like her " i said and started blushing. I was kind of telling the truth is i dont like her i like her like more than like.

"Aww its ok man i will support u in anything" he said and left. I started staring at her and she noticed me and walked alway when harry came to get her.

Chloe pov

I notice the luke hemmings staring at me . Then...

"Hey chlo umm come with me " harry said and i followed him to the kitchen.

"Ok so what do u need to tell us" zayn asked.

"I got some amazing news... chloe is cancer free it turns out that they got confused " louis said. Then i started tearing up with tears of joy then we started cheering.

"Before you leave chlo we need to have a conversation with u " liam said.

"Is this about sex because if it is i know that the d-" before i got cut by louis.

"Dont say it" he said.

"The dick go's inside the va-" i got cut by louis.

"No more shush" louis said.

"Why do you know all of this shit. Well whatever. About the conversation is about louis its ur q" liam said.

"Its rules" louis said yay im so happy.

"Rule number 1: no absolutely no dating " zayn said.

"I dont think im going to follow that rule" i said.

"Well u better" zayn said. I roll my eyes. Well thats what i call a overprotective brother.

"Okay rule number 2: dont lie to us" niall said and i nodded.

"Rule number 3: behave or there is consequences. Are going to be made" harry said. I nodded.

"Oh and rule number 4: no cussing " liam said.

"Why" we all say in a unsion.

"Ok u could cuss i dont care but if you guys take it to far nonstop. Then its going to be a rule well thats all u could leave and enjoy the party o and no i mean no drinking thats a rule by the way chlo" he said and i left the kitchen.

HEY GUYS ARE U LIKING THE STORY OMG 5 SECONDS OF SUMMERS IS IN THE STORY..IS IT GOING TO BE CIALL CLUKE

ALEXISXxc