chapter 24

Chloes pov

Then Michael took me to louis and the other lads.

"Hey chloe i see you meet Michael " he said.

"Yep and i met the other lads to " i said.

"Hey louis umm lets go get some drinks" Michael said and louis nodded and they left.

Michaels pov

I left chloe with the other one direction. Lads and took louis to get a drink to tell him something.

"So louis when are planning to let chloe date people" i asked casually.

"Never why if your going to ask her out i am going to ki-" he said but i cut him off.

"No not me lukeypoo has a crush on her but i know its bigger than a crush they are only one year apart " i said and louis just looked at me in shock.

Chloes pov

Louis and michael were having a conversation and i just wandered of to the game room.

The party was over and i was downstairs saying goodbye to everyone and then the 5 seconds of summer lads and ariana grande were next.

Ariana and i became bestfriends so did me and perrie and her bandmates.

"Bye babe see you tomorrow to go shooping" ariana said.

"Bye and see you tommorow goodnight"i said and we hugged then she left she had a really funny brother frankie.

"Bye chloebear here is my number txt me if anything happens" he said and we exchanged numbers.

I added my contact as chloe loves penguins.

Then i gave him his phone and he gave me mine.

His contact was michael is sexy.

"Bye mikeybear " i said me and michael are like bffs now.

"Bye chloey" ashton said we exchange numbers his contact was sexiest guy in the planet.

"Bye ash" i said and we hugged.

"Bye chloebear im going to miss you some much " calum said fake sobbing. "See you tomorrow" he said his contact was calum is sexy.

"Bye chloey" luke said and we exchanged numbers his contact number was luke is a penguin.

"Bye lukey" i said and we hugged i fet a spark and the lads left after they said goodbye to the guys.

HEY GUYS HOW WAS THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I NEED A GIRLFRIEND FOR NIALL SO COULD YOU COMMENT YOUR IDEAS I NEED.

NAME AND LAST NAME:

AGE:

HAIR COLOR AND SIZE:

EYE COLOR:

PERSONALITY:

PLEASE COMMENT ME OR MESSAGE ME THROUGH WATTPAD.

ALEXIS XXXX