chapter 32

Chloes pov

At the end of the week the chubby penguins won. Haha suckers we are the prank queens haha. So currently I'm with jade for her date. With the one and only Harry styles. Yas they would make a cute couple.

"How about this white jump suit with these black pumps and this black clutch" I asked she looked at it.

"Let me try it on" she went inside the dressing room and came out she look beautiful.

"You look gorges"i said she looked flawless.

"This is it my friends" she said and bought the outfit. We got home and we walked straight in to my room i sat her down and started doing her hair. Then i started doing her make up.

"Go get dress" I said and she left and I was working on fixing my make up. Then she came out she looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful there waiting for you downstairs" I said and pushed her out.

"If you hurt her styles I'll hurt you" I screamed and then I heard a door shut. I walked over to the living room and everything is quite since nobody is here them I heard the door opened and close.

I ran to the kitchen to get the pepper spray. I felt somebody cover my eyes.

"Hey babe what you doing with pepper spray" I know that voice anywhere it was like I dropped the pepper spray and turned around. He kissed me and it got heated up quickly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I started tucking his hair and moaned in the kiss.

He carried me up to my room.

"Are you sure" he asked and I nodded.

"Nobody is coming to night" I said and he nodded. You know what happened next.

Next morning

Yesterday was amazing he was amazing. God I love him so much. I got up and put clothes on and nd walked downstairs.

I started cooking breakfast. Then I heard some one say.

"What you doing" Luke of course.

"Eating chocolate" I said I'm going to play with him.

"Where you get it" he asked a little confused.

"My doggie drooped it" I said and he looked confused it looked adorable.

"Where's your doggie" he asked quite confused.

"Behind the door" I said adorns he still looked confused.

" what's he doing" he asked still confused.

"Doing some more" I said and looked so confused. He looked behind the door and i started
Laughing.

☺☺☹☻☹☻☺☻☻☹☻☻☺☺☻☻☺☹☺☻☺☻☹☺☻☺☻☹☺☹☺☻☻☹☺☻☻☺☹☺☹☺☻☹☻☺☹☹☹☻☺☺☻☹☺☺☻☹☻☻☹☻☺☻☺☻☻☺☻☺☹☻☺☹☻☺☺☹☺☻☺☻☹☺☺☹☺☻☹☻☹☻☹☹☻☻☹☻☻☺☹☹☻☹☹☹☻☹☻☻☹☻☹☻☻☹☹☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☻☺☻☻☺☻☻☻☹☺☹☻☹☺☻☹☺☹☻☻☺☹☹☺☻☹☻☻☹☺☻☻☹☺☻☻☹☺☺☻☹☺☻☻☻☺☻☻☻☺☻☻☻☻☺☻