chapter 35

Chloes pov

When we were done Michael looked at me then asked.

"Why when you came in you looked panicked what happened at the pools" he asked and I looked at him.

"Well we were at the pools right I was waiting for luck and this dude came behind me and hugged me and I thought it was Luke but it was dude trying to kidnapped me but I screamed and Luke came and took me away" I said and I was about to cry so he hugged me. Then I felt my eyes getting droopy and I fell in to a deep sleep.

Lukes pov

I was currently fixing my hair and I'm done now. Michael is with chloe right now watching tv.

I saw chloe asleep in Michaels lap and he looked at me at told me."she fell asleep after we talked " and I nodded and put her over my shoulders and Carried her to her room and layed her down.

I stayed next to her and got on my ohone. Scrolling through twitter and saw a few tweets and a new hashtag it said #chloetomlinsonshoulddie. When I saw that I tweeted.

@Luke5SOS why is this trending this is wrong i love her shes louis daughter he loves her you guys should support us if you hate in her ur hating our feelings tk you guys who hate aint real fans

I tweeted and I got a whole lot of retweets and comments and then another started trending #stopthehate.

I know that it's not long I'm trying

-Alexis