chapter 14

Chloes pov

Prevously

I jogged to the house. Then i was about to go downstairs when i got stopped by zayn ohh.

Zayn punched niall in the face. Then he dropped him to the floor and zayn kept hitting niall. Then niall turned around and started punching zayn non stop.

"Stop fighting your scaring me" i screamed but they didnt stop.

Im tired of crying suffering i want to stop felling the fucking pain of being raped and abused . I hate that im ugly and fat. I hate the fact the i made niall and zayn fight. I just want all of this to stop. I want to be in peace for once. I just want to die.

I go running to the kitchen and graved a knife. After tgis im going to be peaceful. I will not suffer anymore and cry.  This is going to fix the problem. I pointed the knife in my stomach and......

Nialls pov

When i heard screaming and crying in the kitchen i saw something i never wanted to see. Chloe had a knife in her stomach crying then she looked up i aas already panicking.

"Niall im sorry" she said while crying.

"Dont say that and pu the knife down" i said as camly as i could.

"Niall i just been causing problems im just a waste of oxygen im trash niall im tired of crying im tired of suffering im ugly and fat. I made you and zayn fight i just cause problem. I just want to stop bothering people and stop causing problems. I want to be peaceful and stop suffering and crying to get rid of all that pain of being raped. Its justto much to handle . Im sorry niall for causing pain. Say thank you to the guys for adopting me and perrie and the girls for being so nice. I love you all and i love you niall goodbye." She said then she did something i never wanted her to do....