chapter 26

Chloes pov

We were shooping for dresses for my sweetsixteen. Yay im so excited(note to sarcasm) ive tried millions of dresses im tired then i saw this beautiful one. It was really pretty.

"Go try it on " perrie suggested and i nodded and headed to the dressing room. It fit my perfectly it was all the way down to mid thigh. And it sucks in my stomach so i look less fat.

I got out and perrie just standed there and looked a me.

"You look beautiful " she said. I kind of blushed.

"Thanks i think this is the one " i said and she nodded i paid the dress and headed to a shoe store.

"Here these are perfect they match" she said handing me some pumps.

"I don't do pumps perrie or heels" i said and she forced me i ended up buying them. Then we found a beautiful wallet for me and bought it.

For the rest of the day we bought stuff for the party. And we ordered a place for it. Im kind of getting excited.

Lukes pov

Perrie and chloe left to the mall. Just thinking about chloe. Makes me wonder if she likes me because i love her. She is just just perfect.

"Luke snap out of it" calum said and slapped me was i day dreaming.

"What"i said.

"You kind of spaced out were you thinking about chloe" he said and i blushed. Then he started laughing.

"Shut up " i said and he stayed quiet.

"Could i ask you a question calum " i asked abd he nodded.

"What happens if you chooped somebodys head of" i asked.

"Dahh the person dies then blood squirts out everywhere " he said.

"What about if you but there toung" i asked.

"Well the person can't talk because he doesn't have a tounge" he said.

"Okay come closer and listen closely" i said and he nodded.

"Those things are going to happen to you if. You dont shut up" i said and he nodded.

Knock

Knock

I heard the door and i openned it.

"Hello those mr.hemmings,mr.hood,mr.Clifford,mr.irwin live here" the post man asked and i nodded. Then he gave me a invitation i think.

Hey gu....