chapter 12

Liams POV

I asked niall were he went he told me he went to take care of some business. He thought i believed that he told me everything. But i could see it in his face that he is lying.

I walked to the kitchen and i saw niall and zayn .

"What the fuck is going on here why is there fucking chocolate batter everywhere " i screamed and then i saw scared faces.

"i was trying to make chocolate brownies for chloe but this idiot came and ruined it he started it" Zayn said and Nialls mouth was shut.

"Just clean this mess now every single little thing NOW!!" I said then screamed. Then they started cleaning and i walked away.

Chloes POV

I was still crying but not as hard. Then i heard a scream and i cried harder. Then i kept thinking about the kiss. I heard a somebody coming upstairs and it was niall.

"Go away you fucker" i said then he just sat at my bed.

"Chloe I.... like you" he said then just left. Then i heard a door close. I felt bad so I just took a shower and got dress. I left the house then i past the park but something got my attention. It was a blonde dud and a brunette kissing. Then i heard a name..

"Oh niall your such a good kisser" wait did she said niall. He just told me he liked me then he is making out with a girl. Nope not taking it so I walked up to mr. Horan.

"Hey niall so sorry for interrupting your make out session but here" i said and slapped him across the face and I saw hurt in his eyes the getting hurt eyes not sentimental hurt.

"You-" i said and stopped and started crying.
"You told me you like me like 29 minutes ago and now your making out with a girl you just fucking met and I like you to" i said then ran and ran.

"CHLOE" i heard niall scream but I just ran to the house . I ran crying. But someone stopped me.

"What happened baby girl " Zayn said.

"Niall kisses me then said he loved me then I walked to the park and saw him making out with a girl" i said while sobbing.

Zayn turned red he clenched his jaw his nuckels were almost white.