chapter 34

Chloes pov

We got home and i was tired and a little panicked about what happened. So when i got home i went straight up to my room. Then i took a shower because the pool water has loads of clorox.

I finished taking a shower so i walked towards my room and saw Luke sleeping so i locked the door. Then put my under ware and my bra on and a black muscle shirt. Then my pokemon pjs footie pajamas pikachu(I think that's how you spell it) I put my hat on and walked downstairs and heard.

"She looks so adorable" it was Michael then I took it off and unzipped it until it was on my waist and let me tell you I look like a badass.

I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a banana. Then walked to the living room and sat down. Then I turned in pokemon. Then somebody at next to me it a was michael.

"So you like pokemon" he asked.

"Yass favorite show ever oh and dragon ball z" I said excited and he nodded. Then after a couple of episodes i got bored since i already seen them.

"Mikey wanna play fifa" I asked and he nodded so I handed him a ps4 remote and we started playing.

"Haha I won" I yelled and he looked at me shocked then ran up the stairs and I saw dad coming oh no.

"What happened" dad asked aka ashton.

"She being mean" Michael said and I looked at him confused.

"Oh it's because I won in fifa " I asked and he nodded and dad bursted
out laughing and then everybody got up.

"What the he'll happened" everybody asked.

"Because. ....she beat me In fifa" Michael said and started pouting. Luke hot up and gave me a kiss in the cheek. Then looked at my dad and he was just smiling like a crazy dude a chessy smile. So dad.

I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED IT'S THAT WITH HIGH SCHOOL I DONT GET TIME