chapter 8

Louis pov

I woke up and i ran to chloes room.

"Goodmorning chloe " i said but she didn't wake up. Then i turned around and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Then i saw a razor with blood stains. Didnt zayn said that she cut. Did she do it again. I left the bathroom and went to her bed. I pulled her arms out of her blanket and saw her right arm. I saw 5 cuts they were fresh verly closing.

"W..hhh..yy dd..ii..d y..ou do ii. T again why chloe"i said sobbing i got on my knees and sobbed harder.

"WHY CHLOE WHY" i screamed and screamed then i heard footsteps. Chloe woke up and saw then she walked over to me then she hugged me while i sobbed. Then the guys came.

"What happen" liam said. "Sh..ee cuutt again" i said while sobbing then liam turned super red. Then he punched a wall "why would you do that chloe explain please" he said begging and crying softly.

"I couldnt handle the pressure anymore i.." she said and took a deep.breath."hate myself because nobody likes me im ugly fat and everybody hates me i get so much hate they say im a hoe and a slut " she said and then she started crying everybody started to.cry and she cried at my shoulder.

Zayn pov

I just couldnt believe it that she did it again and said that nobody likes her we all like her.

"Chloe we love you dont forget that ok" i said and i looked straight in to her eyes.

"OK" she said while crying.

Im going to call perrie.

Hey babe

Hey baby whats going on

Remember whe told you that she cut chloe

Yes zayn whats going on is she ok

Shes fine but she did it again she said nobody likes her

What put the phone on speaker

Ok perrie

Hey guys its perrie

Hey perrie its louis niall harry and liam and chloe

Chloe why did you cut please explain baby girl

I had a lot of pressure how about we talk about this alone

Guys let me talk to chloe alone please

Ok perrie

Bye guys

Twenty minutes later

Chloe came out of the room she handed me her razor.

"Ill try the best to quit" she said and walked alway.

"Im really proud of you baby girl" I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Then she handed me the phone and texted perrie.

Z:perrie what you do she handed me the razor and said she was going to quit.

P:babe i cant tell you it's a girls secret you wont understand bye

I wonder what it is. I was going downstairs and smelled something delicious. Then i saw chloe cooking.

"Theres chocolate chip pancakes waffles sausage and bacon and eggs" she said and handed me a plate.

"Wow and thank you" i said graved the plate andvserved myself some food.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY FACE AHHHH" i heard louis screamed then chloe giggled.

Chloes pov

I made breakfast for the guys. To get them cooled down after they know i still keep cutting.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY" i screamed and the first person i saw was niall of course. Zayn was already here.

"Yay i smelled something good...omg this is heaven am i dreaming and if i am dont pintch me" niall said. After everybody took a seat and served there plates niall had the first bite. He chewed it then his eyes light up like little light bulbs.

"This is amazing you have a gift " niall dad's.