chapter 16

NIALLS POV

"hello I'm here to tell you about the surgery umm Im here to inform you that miss. chloe tomlinson is in a coma. The surgery was to much for her " the doctor said. We just sat there and cried. Then we saw the nurses taking chloe out of the surgery room.

"Hello I'm Dr.Demitria umm I am the doctor who did the surgery and I'm going. To be her doctor umm could I talk to the father of chloe tomlinson" Dr.Demitria said and Louis raised his hand.

"Well hello Mr . Tomlinson could I speak to you for a moment" she said and Louis nodded and got up and followed the doctor.

LOUIS POV

The doctor asked me if she could speak to me for a moment and I nodded and followed her.

"Hello Mr . Tomlinson I'm Dr. Demitria. I'm going to be chloe doctor also she is in a coma so she could never wake up if she doesn't wake up in a 2 weeks we will have to disconnect her. Also mr.tomlinson if she wakes up she has ti go to rehave for a 3 weeks because of self harming and attempt of suicide. Thank you for giving me your time Mr. Tomlinson and after I run a few test on her you may be allowed to see her" dr.demitria said and walked away to chloes room. I just stand there in shock.

I walked over to the guys and told them what the doctor told me. They were crying and sobbing as I was. The doctor came out and told us we could go to her room and a few hours she will come back with test results.

HEY BERRIES LIKED THE CHARTER COMMENT BELOW I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALSO VOTE

ALEXIS XXX