chapter 10

Omg guys 141 views that is amazing. Please vote for the next chapter. Love you.

Nialls POV

I heard louis and chloe talking. I know i was hearing a private conversation. But i heard chloe crying so i got worried and ran up to her room .

"He broke up with me he just played with my feelings" she said sobbing. Who I felt my blood boil.

"Who" i heard Louis said.

"Peyton Meyers" she said . That name sounds familiar. He is going to pay for what he did. So i texted a my friend Sabrina.

N:hey Sabrina

S:heey niall what's up

N: umm so your in a show called girl meets world right

S:yeah y

N:just curious and one more thing who are the main cast

S: um it's me rowand Blanchard and peyton Meyer y

When I read the message and i saw that peyton Chloes exboyfriend. I felt my blood boil.

N:Sabrina did peyton had a girlfriend

S:yes umm her name is rowand blanchard y

N:oh so we're goes this peyton live at and rowand s phone numbervO and how long have they been going out

S:they been going out for 3 months and rowands phone number is 760 556 8753 O and peyton adress is 2000 folburg Ave gtg

Well let's get the revenge going .

N:hey rowand

R:hey may i ask who is this

N:well its niall horan and i need you to meet me at your bF house he has a surprise

R:k see u ltr

Now let s see I drove to peytons house . Then i saw rowan there.

"Hey rowand " i said them she lookedup.

"Hello Mr.horan" she said. I knocked in the door then peyton answerd.

"He..." he was about to say before I punched him in the face.

"Peyton what's wrong with you you sick bastarted" she said and sat next to him.

"No he is the fucking bastarted he played with my friends feelings and he cheated on you" i said and she looked shocked and started crying.

"You asshole don't ever talk to me you dick " she said then slapped him and kicked in the balls. Then i punched in the face. I job here is done.

I know guys short chapter i promise i will make them longer. Omg niall is really mad . well hopefullyyou guy'sare liking the book to really now comment so I could know your oppinions.

Alexis xxx