chapter 21

Chloe pov

So we left the hospital and amd the whole car ride was quite. The good thing is that my treatment will start in two days.

We got the house and we got out of the car . We walked. In and ...

"WELCOME HOME" there was a big welcome home party. There was all kinds famous people. Like cher loyd 5 secinds of summer. Little mix and ariana grande.

"Thank u guys " i said amd i was tearing up with tears of joy. Then every looked at me awe.

I was just blushing then i noticed luke hemmings staring at me (5Sos is around her same age) im not going to lie he is hot.

Wait did i just say dad. Well im not lying that he is sexy. But he is the luke hemmings of 5sos. Why would he like me. Im crazy.

LOUIS pov

We got to the welcome home party for Chloe. We are still sad about her having terminal cancer. But we could just forget about that.

Ring

Ring

I felt my phone vibrate. I answered the phone.

Hello

Hello is this mr.Tomlinson father of chloe Tomlinson.

Yes may i ask who is this

Its the hospital were chloe was staying

Yes why was i called

Well we made a mistake. On chloes diagnosis of cancer

Is it good news or bad

Well mr. Tomlinson i am happy to tell u that chloe is cancer free.she was just a little sickof the lost of blood

Really omg that is asome news thank u for calling

All ur appointments are cancelled

Thank u that was amazin news i got to go goodbye

Goodbye mr.Tomlinson and good afternoon

I was tearing up with tears of joy.

"Whats going on louis " harry asked.

"I got some amazing news call the other giys and chlo" i said and he nodded. And left to look for the guys.

"Ok so what fo u need to tell us" zayn said.

"I got some amazing news... chloe is cancer free it turns out they got confused " i said we all started cheering and chloe was tearing up with tears of joy.

DID U GUYS LIKE THE LITTLE TWIST I MADE..

ALEXIS XXX