chapter 37

Chloes pov

I woke up and turned around and saw Luke sleeping and slightly snoring. He's so adorable Bo wonder I fell in love with him. Then I heard a click they took a picture.

"You better delete that if you don't want to die" I said and saw that it was perrie.

"Mom I haven't seen you in so long I missed you" I said and I saw her so happy when I called her mom and it's because she's like a mom To me her and the girls.

"I missed you too and your aunts are here " she said and I ran down the stairs and hugged them.

"Soo what do you guys want to do" I said since like I was kinda bored.

"Let's go shopping" they said and I nodded. I told Luke that I was shopping and left a note for the guys and we left.

We got to the mall and they put there glasses on and so did I. We diets walked into hot topic definitely no the girls type only me and jesy. We headed to other shoes stores and cloth stores in general and we were exhausted.

"Let's go girl in of shopping for today . We all agreed and left home and luckily we didn't get mobbed. (Fist pump) we got home and the guys saw us and said hi and we left to my room and I heard Luke.

"You guys should model for us" he said and we agreed. We changes in to (the outfits above) then we walked down and then mikey started.

"Model number 1 is chloe" he said and I came in and there mouth dropped I swear they were Checking me out except dad thoe eww.

10

10 and many more on this outfit and they were the same reactions for all of us and we changed into our footie pajamas and they frowned because we looked Hot in the other outfits did I forgot to mention jesys fiance is here.

They all decide that they were going to sleepover cuz were awesome.

Long time no update I'm sorry high school uhh but I'll try and takes for all the reads ttyl