chapter 9

We finished eating breakfast then.

"Hey chloe do you want to go to the mall" Zayn said
"Sure let me go shower" i said and ran to my bathroom. I took a five minute shower. Then i changed in to a pink shirt with white flower design short shorts and a cross necklace and some sandals with my brown. Purse (picture off the outfit at the beginning of the chapter) then i went down stairs.

"Ready" Zayn said . "What are you wearing that is to revealing there to short" Zayn said.

"Calm your tits zayn there just shorts plus i won't flirt with any boy cuz i have a boyfriend" i told zayn wait what the fuck did i just said. I saw zayn and his eyes are full of anger.

"WHAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOUR TO FUCKING YOUNG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WE'RE IS HE SO I COULD BEAT HIS ASS" Zayn said and i got really scared. I started to cry he was going to hit me i shouldn't of trusted him.

"What the fuck us going on here why is she crying" Louis said.

"She has a boyfriend and I don't know why she is crying " Zayn said then Louis got really all of them did.

"Why do you have a fucking boyfriend you need to break up with him" Louis said I kept sobbing.

"No I don't give a fuck I like him I hha..ate you I'm never going to talk to you again I thought you guys were different but your mean" i said and ran upstairs and slammed the door and locked it.

Niall POV

She has a boyfriend and I think I like her. I left running to her room and knocked.

"Go away" she said and she was crying. "It's niall could I come in" i said.

"No" she said.

"Let me in or I will break the door" i said and I was serious.

"Break it " she said then i kicked the door and it broked. I went inside of her room.

"Chloe I'm so sorry but" i said then i kissed her. Then she kisses me back I ask her for entrance and she let me. My toung explored her mouth then we stop to catch our breath.

"What the fuck get out of my room" she said.

Chloe POV

He kissed me niall just kissed me and i have a boyfriend. I loved the kiss but it but it felt so wrong but it also felt so right. When he kissed me i felt fireworks in my stomach and butterflies. It felt like it was ment to be.

"What the fuck happen to the door" Zayn said .

"Go away Zayn I don't want to talk to you" i said and started crying .

"I'm so sorry baby girl but your to young to have a boyfriend" he said and sat next to me. I just moved away and I saw hurt in his eyes. He left the room and I started to text peyton.

C:hey baby

P:hey babe

C:so zayn and the guy's found out that I have a boyfriend

P:really well that's sad

C:I know

P:umm chloe

C:yes boo

P:we need to break up because this isn't working our i thought I had feelings for you but I don't sorry

C: really you tell me this through a text you asshole you just mess with my feelings you fucker

P:I'm sorry

C:save it don't talk to me any more

I stopped texting him and cried. But we only were going out for a day. I kept sobbing.

"Baby girl why are you crying" Louis said. I ran to him and hugged him and cried.

"He broke up with me he just played with my feelings" i said and cried. I saw niall at the door red as a tomato.

"Who" Louis said.

"Peyton Meyers" i said then niall disappeared.

Are you guys liking the book . Well thank you guys almost 100 views

Xxx alexis