chapter 5

Chloes pov
I bought the dress and some heels and earings I'm so excited.

"Ok chlo we are going to get our i brows done and wax mustage and legs and armpits also we are gettin our nails and toe nails done also trimmings our hair" she said what the fuck i never done any of that this isnt going to be good.

"Ok" i said we got to the car amd put our dresses in there.

20 minutes later

"Were here " perrie said. We got of the car we walked in amd then perrie talked to the person and got checked in.

"Ladies please come this way and we will trim your hair" the lady said we sat down . 15 minutes later they finished and started plugging out our eyebrows.

It gurts like hell it burns its forever to plug them out. 10 minutes later they were done . My eyebrows hurt like hell.

"Ok ladies come over here to get you waxed " we sat down and then they stared to apply hot wax on our legs. Then they put paper they waited a few seconds then they took it of quick they kept reapting that procces all over my legs and my moustache. I feel my body burning from all the waxing .

"Ok ladies come over here to get your nails done" the lady said  we walked over and sat down and I decided to get a french tip. It took like an hour. We were done and we left home.
Once We got home and i bumbed in to zayn.

"Sorry " i told to zayn.

"Its ok boo... what the fuck happen to your eyebrows " zayn said really mad." Guys come over here now its about chloe" he said angry. The guys came and looked at zayn.

"What happen zayn" louis said worry.

"Look what happen to her eyebrows " he said and pointed at me.

"Chlo what happened to your eyebrows " louis really angry.

"Haven't you ever heard about plugged eyebrows every teen does it calm your tits" i said with a sassy tone. They walked alway mad whatever fuck them.

"Lets get ready we have about three hours "perrie said. We nodded and walked to the rooms we were going to change at.

I took a shower and brushed my hair. I put on my black dress its strapless and it's  long In the back and short in the front. I put on my earings and bracelet. "Perrie could you do my hair" i said she came back all dressed up and beauriful.

"Sure" she said and started doing my hair. Then she started doing my make up foundation ,bronzer ,powder blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner,and mascara. I actually looked nice.

"Do you like it" she said with a nervouse voice. "I love it" i said then i put my black heels on. I started to practice on walking with them i learned really fast.

"Lets go girls" louis said.

We walk down and there jaw drooped.

"What did you do to our daughter perrie she looks  older" zayn said with an angry tone.

"What i just did her makeup" she innocently.

"She looks like shes 18 perrie what were you thinking " he said." Are you going to start and argument with me malik" she said with a sassy tone thats my perrie even though i just met her . "No babe" he said and walked alway. "Zayn your scared of perrie " louis said. "Yeah she is super scary when she is mad" he said and perrie stuck her toung out.

"Sophia heels for a 13 year old girl and a super short dress" he said."payne dont even try to mess with me" she said and he just walked alway.

"Why are you wearing make up wearing heels and plugged out your eyebrows " Louis said with an angry tone.

"Because i could" i said with a sassy tone.

"Are you trying to out sassed the sass master" he said with a sassy tone.

"I just did Tomlinson " i said with a very strong sassy tone.

"She just out sass you boobear" harry said. Louis started to fake cry on harrys shoulder.

"Guys lets go the limo is outside waiting for us" liam said we left the house and got on the limo.

Hey guys are you guys liking the story follow me and vote comment if you want to do a q&a

Xxx Alexis