Three Years Later

I stare up into the giant building in front of me and let out a sigh of relief; I made it. My suitcases are next to me along with a couple boxes. I open the glass door and hall everything I can up to the second floor to room B14. The doors locked, so I pull the key out of my pocket.

Because I was deferred a semester, I'm starting in the winter of my sophomore year and I get a singular room. Apparently everyone else was already paired with roommates; now I'm all alone. Which isn't a bad thing necessarily.

I set everything down and rush back to grab the rest. Three trips later and I'm finally unpacking my bedding and getting it all set up. Then I hang some of my clothes and divide the rest between the wardrobe and dresser.

After everything, I take a seat on the edge of my bed and smile. I make a mental note to get some decorations, because it looks so plain and the walls are bare. It's still light out, so I decide to take a walk around campus. I head towards the quad and take in the beautiful architecture.

The campus is hundreds of years old and it amazes me how they've kept that classic appeal on each building. The lawns are perfectly manicured, everything feels so sophisticated, it's intimidating to say the least. But then again it's Harvard, one of the most prestigious colleges, so you can't expect anything less.

I find myself at the coffee shop across the campus and decide to stop in. As I wait for my latte I glance around at all of the students. I hope I can make some friends, it would be nice to have some fun this year. I pull my phone out and shoot a quick text to my mom as I hear the door ding behind me.

I turn around to see who it is and have to nearly pick my jaw up off the floor. Three incredibly handsome and fit guys walk inside. The air thickens as everyone looks over at them, but they don't look phased. They walk in confidently like they're some type of celebrity or God; I wouldn't doubt it.

I study each of them and notice how muscular and lean they are which leads me to believe they are definitely athletes. They're all tall, over six foot at least and broad. The charming one, flirting with the barista has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He gives me that all American boy vibe which the girl is definitely falling for.

Next to him is a brunette with curly brown hair and both arms are covered in tattoos. He looks in my direction and I notice his lip ring, which makes me think he's the brooding "bad boy" that you read about in books; I laugh to myself at the thought.

Lastly, is another brunette, but his hair is wavy on top and tapered on the sides. It's perfectly a mess like he just happened to roll out of bed and ran a hand through it. He has a sharp jaw and the most beautiful turquoise eyes I've ever seen. The blonde says something funny and his face lights up. His smile is perfect, I even notice the dimples on his cheeks.

There's something magnetic about him. If it wasn't for the girl calling my name, I would have stared at him until I got caught. I turn to face the barista and grab my latte. I add an extra packet of sugar and feel a presence behind me and then my nose is engulfed with a delicious fragrance.

When I turn around three sets of eyes are staring me, almost causing me to drop my coffee. I stand there nervously unsure of where to look "Are you new here?" The blonde asks with a smirk.

I muster up all of my confidence and shove the nerves aside "Yeah I am"

"Thought so... I'm Asher, this is Kallan and Greyson" I half smile at each of them.

"Hi?" I say and they all smile.

"What's your name?" Kallan asks.

"Saylor"

"Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl" Asher says and I force a smile.

"Thanks, it was nice to meet you guys" I say and walk past them out the door.