The Championship

The game is absolutely insane, each team scores one after the other. Right now Harvard has the lead by one goal, and their defense is working extra hard making sure their opposite don't tie it up. Lauren and I are cheering them on, whilst getting tipsy from her flask. We're both on the edge of our seats, filled with anxiety.

Greyson steals the puck and rushes down the ice, he hits it to Kallan who hits it to Asher and Ash smacks it into the goal right as the buzzer goes off and they win the championship. The whole arena jumps up screaming and cheering. We both stand and can't contain our excitement for the them.

The guys get the trophy on the ice and everyone cheers, tears stream down my face as I feel like a proud mom or something. When it's all over Lauren and I wait outside for them. Eventually they all come out freshly showered, she jumps into Kallan's arms and I instantly run into Greyson's.

He picks me up kissing me and swinging me around. Once he sets me down I jump into Asher's and he dips me back and kisses me all classy and what not. Then pulls me back up "You guys are the champions! How does it feel?"

"Fucking amazing" they all smile and look at one another full of pride.

"How are we celebrating?" Lauren asks.

Asher leans in whispering in my ear "I'm going yo fuck you until you can't walk tomorrow" my body shudders as he kisses the back of my neck after.

"Let's go to O'Malley's" Kallan suggest as we get to his truck. We climb in and both Asher and Greyson can't keep their hands off of me.

Asher captures my lips first and then Greyson attacks my mouth as Asher's hands wander all over me. They're getting all hot and heavy trying to fuck me in the back of Kallan's truck but I stop them.

I pull away from Asher "Later, okay?" He runs a hand through his hair and pouts.

"Fine" he says and Greyson agrees.

We get to O'Malley's and the second the boys walk in the entire bar erupts into a loud cheer. The bartender sends two rounds of shots our way and three pitchers all on the house. We grab are usual table and Kallan grabs an extra chair for Lauren.

We all cheers our glasses and take the shots back to back. Greyson pours all of us a pint and passes them out to each of us. As the bar still to fill and get crowded with the rest of the team and crowd from the arena, they pat the guys shoulders as they come in. There are puck bunnies everywhere but I trust my guys.

We're all pretty drunk when Asher grabs my hand and pulls me down a hall past the bathroom and out a back door. He shoves me into the wall and attacks my lips, roughly but I love it.

He starts unbuttoning my jeans and I grab his hand "Here? Really?" He nods.

"I can't wait baby" I see the need and want in his eyes.

"Okay" I pull my hand away and he kisses me some more. He tugs my pants down and then turns me around, I plant my hands on the wall as he gets himself ready.

He holds my waist with one hand and then I feel him slowly start to enter inside of me. He thrusts multiple times until he's all the way in and I moan out in pleasure. He adjusts me so my butt is perched out more and slap each cheek. Then he slowly pulls back and slams into me. I bite my lip to muffle my moans because we're outside.

He goes deep and hard, fucking me just like he said he would. My pussy is throbbing and dripping wet because he knows just how I like it. He grips my hair and yanks my neck back, dirty talking me in my ear. I don't know what it is but something changes and he starts pounding into me hard, really hard; uncomfortably hard and it slams me into the wall.