New Years Eve

It's New Years finally, Lauren and I are getting ready in our room. Everyone agreed to dress up so we're taking time on both our hair and makeup. I decide to straighten my hair and let Lauren do my makeup, which she does flawlessly. I choose a fitted black dress with black heels and red lipstick.

She curls her hair and goes with a hot pink dress and black pumps, Kallan's going to love it. We take a bunch of mirror selfies and in the middle, the door bursts open and Greyson walks in and my heart stops. His hair is a perfect mess and he's wear a charcoal grey button up, with the sleeves rolled to his elbows and black jeans with solid black vans. He looks so ridiculously handsome.

"Fuck, baby you look gorgeous. You too Lauren" she smiles.

"You too Grey" she scoots by and walks out of the room.

I walk over and press my lips into his "You look amazing" his face lights up.

"You look delicious, I want to tear this dress off of you" he pretends too and I swat his hand away.

"Later" I say with a playful wink.

Asher walks in behind him and his eyes widen when he sees me "Jesus fuck" he walks over and grabs my hand, twirling me around "You look stunning Say" my cheek instantly flush.

I get a good look at him, he's wearing tan corduroy pants with black vans and a navy blue button up with a backwards baseball hate on; he looks sexy.

"You too Ash" he leans in and kisses me.

I don't know when things changed again to being the three of us, but I'm not complaining because ever since the other night things have been great. His eyes devour me from head to toe, and without a word spoken I already know what's on his mind.

"Let's take a picture" I say to both of them and they stand on each side of me.

I hold my phone with the camera on selfies mode and we take a bunch of cute and goofy ones. I spray a little perfume and then we head down stairs. The musics playing and everyone's drinking and nibbling on some appetizers. Ryan's mom hired a catering company for us tonight, and I'm definitely not complaining because the food is delicious.

I pour myself a glass of champagne and grab some salami and cheese to nibble on. Matt walks over looking so handsome in all black "Happy New Years...Eve Saylor" he says with a goofy smile.

"Happy New Years Matt" he gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You look beautiful as usual"

"Thank you, you look so handsome" I say and shove cheese in my mouth.

"They're lucky guys" I smile awkwardly because I don't know what to say.

"I...I don't know how to respond to that" he gives me a sympathetic smile.

"You don't have to say anything...I just wanted you to know" just then Greyson walks over.

"Happy New Years man" they clink their beer bottles together.

The three of us a chat for a little and then I go over and talk with Kallan and Lauren. I feel like I don't see or talk to Kallan as much anymore and it makes me both happy and sad. I'm sad because I miss him a ton, but so happy that he and Lauren are so obsessed with each other, and they make such a great couple even if they're not official yet.

Lauren and I make our way to the make shift dance floor and we're the only ones dancing but we don't care. We dance and sing our asses off because the music is amazing. The puck bunnies stand around judging us hardcore but I do care because their opinions mean nothing to me.