Halloween

The first half of the semester has flown by, it's already Halloween. The leaves have changed and down town looks like a Disney channel movie. Everything is decorated for the holiday and orange leaves cover the streets. The weather has gotten much cooler, it reminds me that winter will be here soon.

The hockey house is throwing their annual Halloween Party, Lo has begged me to go with her and I finally say screw it and agree. I haven't been the house since last year and I don't want to let Greyson get the best of me. We have mutual friends and we'll see each other on campus.

I spend all day Friday at the gym and then deep cleaning our apartment. Lo's working and once she's off were going to start getting ready for the party. We decided to be something very basic this year she's a devil and I'm an angel. Instead of buying our costumes we went out and bought things to make it ourselves and I love what we came up with.

When the apartment is squeaky clean, I finally shower, shave and start on my makeup. By the time I'm halfway through my makeup, Lo finally gets home and jumps in the shower.

I blow dry my hair and then straighten it and put my halo on. I decided on a white lace, corset top that has skinny straps and a white mini skirt with white strappy heels. I put it all on, and look at myself in the mirror. I feel hot and confident like this.

Lo gets ready and then starts putting hers on. She's wearing a red corset top with a red mini skirt, black fishnet stockings and black heels. She also has a headband with black horns that she puts on top of her curled blonde hair. We take a bunch of pictures and then pre game until our Uber gets here.

Once were notified we step out into the cool, night and get into the car. The driver bumps some classic pop music and we sing our hearts out the entire drive over. Eventually they pull up to the house, we thank our driver and slide out.

We lock arms and walk up the steps, the front door swings open and we step inside. The entire house is decorated and it looks amazing. The DJ is dressed as a vampire and is bumping some great music. We walk around and then make ourselves drinks in the kitchen when Kallan and Asher both walk over.

Kallan is a police officer and looks good in his uniform and Asher is a gladiator. They both look extremely hot, Kallan wraps his arms around Lo's waist startling her and Asher gives me a hug.

"Say, Lo... you both look so hot" we smile proudly.

"Ash this costume looks too good on you" I check him out and he smirks.

"Shots?" Kallan asks and we all nod.

He grabs a bottle of tequila and pours each of us one and we all take them back. I feel the burn at the back of my throat and Ash laughs at my face. I drag Lo onto the dance floor we're we shake our asses and have a great time, so tonight has been amazing.

A couple hours later we're playing beer pong outside. It's me and Matt versus Kallan and Lo, we are kicking their butt. I walk over to the keg to pump myself a fresh beer, I look across the lawn and see Greyson talking with some hockey guys.

He's wearing a skeleton onesie and his face is painted like a skull; he looks hot. It took me a moment to realize that it's him, but I would recognize those pale blue eyes and his muscular body anywhere. He's talking and laughing with his friends, like he has no care in the world and hits me that I'm the only one in pain.

I turn around and walk back over to Asher, "You okay?" He looks at me full of concern.

"I thought I could be around him but it's harder than I imagined" I half smile and he wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me in to his side.

"It'll get easier, it's only been a few months"  he whispers and kisses my temple.

"I hope so" we continue playing our game and what I don't notice is Greyson watching me and watching my interactions with Asher.