Girl's Night Interrupted

Lauren and I are having a girl's night at her apartment. We've been hanging out here more often because she lives alone and my dorm is so small. We went to the store and bought a bunch of wine and things to bake. We're making brownies on our second bottle of wine, and dancing around the kitchen to 90's Pop music.

I've been hanging out with Matt a lot recently. We've been on multiple dates, had our first make-out session and have been studying for final that start next week. Asher got over everything and since they've been having multiple practices, getting read for the championship it's been hard to see them.

My phone buzzes as I put the brownies in the oven and it's Matt asking to hang out. I show Lauren the text "Tell him to come over and bring a hot friend" she says playfully and I do.

I'm surprised by his text when he says he's coming over with Kallan. I tell Lauren and she rushes to her room to make herself look 'more fuckable' I follow her and crack up as she goes through her closet.

"You look fine right now and you've already hooked up, he clearly wants you regardless" she laughs.

"Ugh fine" we grab our wine glasses and sit on the couch, they show up shortly after.

The front door opens and my heart skips a beat when I see Matt "Hey" he says with his beautiful smile and I jump into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck "It's good to see you" I say with a smile and he kisses my lips softly.

We slowly pull apart "It's good to see you too" he kisses me again and then we pull apart.

"Beer?" Kallan asks him and he nods.

"You can put them in the fridge" Lauren says and shows Kallan where.

Matt and I take a seat on the couch and he wraps an arm around my shoulders. Lauren and Kallan join us after their make out session in the kitchen.

"Since when do you two hang out?" I finally ask.

"Since we have something in common" Kallan says with a wink and kisses Lauren's cheek.

I laugh "Makes sense" I shrug and sip on my mind.

We end up getting drunk and playing a bunch of board games. We order pizza and have a great time together, laughing, joking and telling stories. Getting wine drunk is my absolute favorite and Lauren's too. When the pizza arrives Matt pays for it and Lauren comes back with plates and napkins.

We devour two pizzas, wings and bread sticks. My phone lights up and it's two texts one from Asher and one from Greyson in a group text. I tell them I'm hanging with Lauren and Matt. Of course Kallan told him what he was up to so Greyson mentions that and neither of them sound too happy.

"Everything okay?" Matt asks and I nod.

"Yeah everything's great" I kiss his lips and instead of pulling away after, he deepens it and I open my mouth a little allowing entrance for his tongue.

A mixture of the wine and my hormones, we forget about the other two and kiss passionately. I move closer to him as my heart races and I feel the pool between my legs start to soak "I think it's our queue to leave" Kallan says and laughs.

They walk away to her room and we don't stop, because why not? He leans back and I get on top of him. He holds onto my hips as I grind against him and feel him harden against me "Fuck... Saylor" he says against my lips.

I pull away and lift my shirt over my head. He watches mesmerized as I reach my hands around unhooking my bra and tossing it aside. His eyes widen at my bare chest, he slides a hand up massaging each of my breasts.