Feyre

Obsessed and exhausted are the only ways to describe how I've felt these past few weeks. Asher and I have made it work luckily with me having morning classes and him having afternoon ones and hockey practice. He's slept at the apartment every single night, and not on the couch; but next to me.

Nothing has happened between and nothing will. He's my best friend, Fey's dad and my co parent we have to set aside any feelings to focus on being the best parents. I still haven't asked him about Ava or what really happened between them. Any moment I get, I always cop out because I'm nervous to know the truth. I don't know what I would say or do if he said I was the reason.

Asher's at practice right now and I finally put Fey down for her afternoon nap. She's been having a rough day so I'm hoping she'll feel better when she wakes up. I pull out my books and open them up so I can start working on some homework. I'm deep into one of my assignments when there's a knock on the front door.

I slowly stand and walk over to see who it is, and when I open the door I'm shocked "Ava?" She looks angry.

"I need to talk to you" I step aside letting her in.

"What's going on?" She looks me up and down, then rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"How do you look like this" she gestures to my body "After giving birth a month ago?" I'm baffled.

My stomach did go back to normal and the doctors did say there was a high chance of that because of how young and elastic my body is.

"Um I have been eating cautiously? I don't know what to say" I look over at the baby monitor.

"Lucky you.... He loves you know that? Like he's in love with you. Always has been and will be especially with a baby involved. I was some experiment for him to see if he could get over you and failed" her words cut deep and I hate the sadness I see in her eyes.

"I.... He doesn't Ava. He and I have a complicated past and now that we accidentally share a baby it makes things yes, even more strange. But we're friends and we're co parenting...that's all. I'm still grieving over losing Greyson"

"You can say whatever you want that makes you feel better but deep down we both know the truth. I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am. But I hate that because of that I lost someone I started to truly care about"

"I'm sorry about that okay? None of it was intentional. I didn't know what he was going to do and frankly I didn't care. I wished that she was Greyson's because I love him and he was the one I wanted to spend my life with. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Don't blame me for it, when Asher makes his own choices" the last part comes out stern.

"Screw you Saylor" is all she says before storming out the front door and slamming it. The walls shake and even I jump a little.

I immediately go over to the baby monitor but luckily she's still fast asleep. I sit down and see a message from my mom, I send her pictures of Fey and she tells me that she...only her luckily is planning on visiting soon. Part of me should be mad or tell her not to but I miss her.

I get another message from Greyson's mom who asked for ideas of things to get Fey. I called her yesterday and had one of the hardest conversations, but she didn't judge me one bit. She was so sweet and kind, she asked about things I still need so I sent her a couple suggestions. I texted Hunter and Jayce as well, so they could hear it from me.

I sit back on the couch and sigh. I wasn't expecting to see Ava let alone have her show up on my door step. Part of me knows there's truth behind her words, I know how he feels or I think I do. But it's not mutual, not anymore. I have to many things going on and more important things to worry about.