Girl Meets Evil

Jerking awake, I remember everything that transpired last night. Sylus was gone and Kye was angry with me. I sleepily fumbled grabbing my phone, I checked to see if Kye responded to me. He hadn't. I wondered why he was this irritated with me, I hadn't even done anything.

I rubbed my crusty eyes as I held the phone up to my ear. I was trying to call Kye again. No answer. I huffed and sighed. My stomach growled, I remembered that I didn't even have dinner last night. Too much was going on, I forgot to eat.

My feet carry me to the kitchen, and I pour some cereal. I was too hungry to prepare anything, I needed food now.

Chewing on my cereal, I check my social media sites. There were many new comments on my 'Falling' video, I was truly having trouble keeping up. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy all the new attention. I had Jungkook to thank for that. Otherwise, I would have probably been late to the party.

My phone began ringing in my hand, I sat down my bowl of cereal and answer it. It looks like Kye was finally calling me back. I guess he was finally over being angry with me.

"Kye." I say it flatly, letting him know I'm not happy with how he acted.

"You've probably noticed your stupid album is gone."

"Yep, give it back, stop acting like this."

"No can do. I sold it for a hefty price. This should teach you a lesson."

"WHAT?!" My heart sped up instantly.

"You have to learn to grow up. Stop having a stupid irrational crush on boys out of your league. Also, I can tell you were about to break up with me. At least have the decency to do it before you cheat on me."

I was quiet for a moment; I was about to snap. Kye seemed to patiently wait for me to respond. I guess he wanted to hear what I had to say now. Now that it was too late.

"You dumbass!!" I screamed as loudly as I could into the phone.

"I wasn't cheating on you! That was Jungkook of BTS himself talking to me. He wanted me to react to the cover he just released. The bunny ears were for him as an ARMY joke. Something you wouldn't understand. I'd hardly call that cheating, you stupid prick!!" I hang up

Standing abruptly, I begin to pace back and forth inside my house. Burning a hole in the carpet, my heart refused to slow down. I was livid. If I wasn't going to break up with Kye before, I sure was now. "What an arrogant, self-centered asshat!" I slammed my hand on the kitchen table, hurting myself, then my phone begins to ring again.

Kye was calling back again. I picked it up, answered it, screaming immediately.

"Don't call me back ever! I ought to press charges against you for theft!!" I hung up immediately and put my phone on airplane mode. I didn't want him to even think he could get a hold of me. At the moment, he was dead to me. Unless he could get my album back, I couldn't forgive him.

I stamp into my bedroom and slam my body into my computer chair. I open my laptop, I needed music. Happy BTS music that would bring me out of this hatred I was feeling. Feeling this angry wasn't healthy for my heart.

The first song I blast is 'So What.' A mindset I usually tried to keep. So what if someone is mean to you? So what if life is hard. So what if someone doesn't like you.

I feel the anger receding slightly, but it wasn't gone. I click on 'Ddaeng' next. Because Kye was definitely wrong. As the song was playing, I noticed a red notification dot appear by my inbox. I swear to god if that Kye. I click on it and my anger melts as I see that it's Jungkook.

[RealGoldMaknae: You didn't upload a video today. You always do, is everything alright?]

I stare at his words. How did he even have the time to realize that I uploaded every day? And then to realize that I hadn't uploaded today.

I didn't even know how to respond. I didn't want to tell him the truth. That wouldn't be fair to drag him into my mess. So, I figured I'd just be vague.

[BTSismybias: Just having a horrible day.]

I let out an exasperated sigh and lean back against my chair. I stare at the screen, waiting for him to say something. After a few minutes, he finally does.

[RealGoldMaknae: Why? What happened?]

[BTSismybias: Nothing, I don't want to drag you into it]

Please don't press the issue Jungkook. I knew he was sweet, that was shining through. But I really didn't want to have to go crying to an idol. He had way more important things to do than listen to my sob stories. I was practically praying at this point. But then he responded again.

[RealGoldMaknae: Tell me, seriously. I'm a good listener.]

]