It's Out There

Driving back to my house, everything felt surreal. I feel like I just woke up from a dream. Walking around in the park with Jeon Jungkook, it didn't seem real. But it was, the album sitting in my seat proved that. This album was more special. I'd chop off someone's hand that would try to take this one from me. Jungkook was incredibly sweet and brought this specifically for me. That made it special.

Parking in the driveway of my house, I see Kye's car sitting there. I roll my eyes. He just had to show up and ruin my mood didn't he. I get out my car and clutch the album to my chest for dear life, I slam my car door shut. Kye gets out of his car next, he walks up to me, hands pressed together. He began to beg for forgiveness.

"Babe! I'm so damn sorry, I had no idea! I can't say sorry enough. I don't know what came ove-" He looked down in my arms. "You got your album back, how?" I push past him and unlock my front door. I stop him from coming in behind me.

"Jungkook personally gave me this. Some 'boy out of my league' gave more of a shit than you ever did. Goodbye Kye, we're over." I slam the door shut and lock it. I can hear him yelling something outside, but I ignore it.

Casually I walk my most precious treasure to my room. I carefully open the shadow box and gently slide the album inside. It fit perfectly. I shut the front of the box and smiled to myself. I'd have to hang it over my bed later.

Turning on my camera, I'm getting nervous

Turning on my camera, I'm getting nervous. Recording knowing Jungkook would watch me just made it more difficult. I wanted everything to be perfect. Before I never cared much, but now I truly did.

"Welcome back to my channel ARMY! Today we have a special dual feature because a special person requested it. I'll get to the other requests, I promise! Today I'll be reacting to Jungkook's 'Begin' and the live version as well. Let's get into it!"

I press play on the video of 'Begin'. I listen carefully, the song starts out peaceful. The first line puts a lump in my throat. 'The fifteen-year-old me who didn't have anything.' I knew that Jungkook auditioned to help his family out.

"Guys, already this song is hitting me in the feels. Just the first few lines hit me like a rock." The chorus comes in and the song picks up. "Look! I have goosebumps!" I show my arm to my camera, it focuses on the goose-like flesh that just appeared.

"The brotherly love of the BTS boys is the purest thing I've ever seen guys; it makes me so happy. It makes me believe in true love. This is so sweet that Jungkook wrote this for all his hyungs."

The video ends and I feel so sentimental after hearing that beautiful song. I place my hand over my heart. "That was so beautiful and touching. I wish I had siblings. Okay, on to the live performance."

I open up a specific video and hit play. I can hear Jungkook's beautiful breathy voice singing in the darkness.

My mouth drops open when the camera pans over to him. He's in this beautiful sparkly black blazer. Damn, try to control your face!

The chorus starts and Jungkook breaks out some crazy foot action. "How the hell does he dance like that and still look and sound like an angel guys?!"

The camera keeps getting close up to Jungkook and my breath is stolen from my lungs. I can't stop the word vomit that comes from my mouth next.

"He's so gorgeous..." I realize what I just said and slap my hand over my mouth looking at the camera. I laugh awkwardly and try to cover it up.

"E-Everyone says that though."

I finish the video thankfully. If only I hadn't straight up called him gorgeous straight to his face, in a way. I've called them all handsome before, but that was before I knew any of them were watching! My life was over, how embarrassing. I couldn't redo the reaction, that wouldn't be real. I like to record my authentic reactions and thoughts.

"That's it for today guys, thanks for watching! Like and subscribe, love yourself and as always, borahae!"

Cutting the camera, I bury my face in my hands. I just made a fool of myself. I'm sure my older viewers would realize that I was acting different. It was so hard to be myself though. I sigh heavily and pull up my editing software. Let's see what we can do about this trainwreck.

I couldn't just cut the part out because the song was playing in the background, it would make it apparent that a part was cut out. Guess it will just have to go as is. I kept trying to remind myself that this isn't the first time Jungkook has heard me call him gorgeous. I've said it numerous times. About him, about the six others.

There's no turning back. I'll just post it and hope he doesn't say anything.

 I'll just post it and hope he doesn't say anything

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Don't forget to star the chapters if you like what you're reading.

That way I know I'm doing something right.

<3

~-~-~-~-~-~-~