⇶2

Jayhden shook his head. "No. I like Weed." Algee didn't give up though.

"You ever tried this?" He took the first bag which was Xanax. "This can calm you down in a second."

Jayhden didn't like saying no, he wouldn't actually swallow the Xanax so he just nodded his head and gave him more money.

"Appreciate it." Jayhden smiled before walking away. Algee rolled up his window and punched his wheel.

He hated his job.

Later of course Jayhden is contemplating taking the Xanax. One won't hurt right?

He went home earlier and is now in his room, him and Kareem smoked and he's high as fuck so maybe that's why he's not thinking of the consequences of this right now.

He swallowed the pill with some water and then laid down on top of his blanket with a smile on his face.

Jayhden let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

Eventually it kicked in and he's now living in a different dimension with no worries. Eventhough he already has a good life this was even better.

He's happier than happy right now.

So he found himself getting two Xanax the next day. Algee simply gave it to him and they didn't exchange any words and it became one more pill everyday until Jayhden wanted something stronger on the fourth day.

"Something stronger than that?" Algee asked him, Jayhden nodded. "How old are you?" Algee asked him.

"Nineteen." Jayhden spoke blinking afterward, his eye bags were deep. He didn't look like this when Algee and him first saw eachother a few days ago.

"What's your name?" Algee didn't know why he was getting to the youngers personal information but he just wanted to know who's life he ruined this time.

"Jayhden." The younger smiled at him,
".. Aight Jayhden.. here.." he gave him something stronger but still not the strongest thing which he knew eventually he'd have to give to him.

Moonie had been very proud of Algee the past few days and even gave him more money than expected so maybe Algee can move out of town soon.

He just had to make sure there's a house for his parents and for him and now that his money is going even better he should start looking for houses or apartments.

Jayhden gave him the money before leaving to go up the street and back home.

A week later Algee was hit up by him. Algee had been thinking about Jayhden because he was asking himself if the younger had stopped or if he just had a new person he was buying from but Jayhden was realising what was happening to him yet after a week he needed it so bad he just said fuck it and texted the number that Algee gave him a few days ago.

Algee met up with him again. He waited in his car with his window down already since it was very hot that whole week.

„Wing?" he heard so he looked up at Jayhden, „Sup?" Algee gave the younger a head nod.

Jayhden wasn't proud of himself at all for being here right now, he wanted to get this over with and take the pill.

„Nun. Can I have a Xanax." Jayhden asked wanting something less strong so he could slowly stop taking them.

„Xanax?" Algee asked with a raised brow because he thought the younger would want something stronger than that.

„Yeah." he nodded. Algee didn't expect him to want that so he already sold all the Xanax he had to some college students who were throwing a party.

„Ion got nun right now but I should have some by next week. You want weed instead?" Algee asked figuring Jayhden just wanted something little to calm him down.

„Uhm.. so.. do you have anything else like Xanax?" Jayhden asked really wanting something because his body was in need for something other than weed.

Algee sighed. The younger is obviously already addicted to this shit.

He looked to the side and opened his glove compartment. He never carried all of his stuff with him because if the police were to search him then they would put him in prison for longer.

„I got some powder. It's gone make you feel happy." Algee hated himself for this even more but he had to get this over with.

Them being there for so long would look sketchy and someone could call the police.

„Oh uhm.. okay." Jayhden knew that people snorted some drugs but he never thought he would do it.

His body wants to try this.

He takes the bag with the powder and gives him the amount of money that Algee tells him before he walks back home.

Algee drives down the dark streets to get back home. „Oh my God." he mumbled to himself while shutting his eyes closed when he got to a red light.

He needed to calm down. Get his mind off of how much of an asshole he was because he was selling this stuff to people.

He took his phone and texted one of the girls that he'd sleep with from time to time. He didn't do it with many different girls since he didn't want to raise his body count too high and catch something potentially giving it to someone else.

While Algee drove to her house Jayhden locked his room door so his dad couldn't walk in before taking his own credit card and making a line with it on his glass desk.

He rolled up a one dollar bill that he had laying around somewhere and licked his lips before holding one of his nostrils and putting the bill to his other nostril.

He didn't even think of nothing in this situation. He just pulled it all in and in about four seconds he contently smiled to himself.

That's how happy he was.

He pulled the rest in that didn't go in before using his shirt to clean the surface. He giggled to himself while walking to his closet where he took a bunch of clothes that he felt like putting on and making a little fashion show in his room with.

 He giggled to himself while walking to his closet where he took a bunch of clothes that he felt like putting on and making a little fashion show in his room with