⇶33

Jayhden's pov.

He takes my phone out and throws it hitting the wall behind me. I'm sure that left a dent in the wall but that's not my problem.

He then walks away to go dry himself I guess.

I pick up my phone sighing when I only see cracks on the screen protector. It's not that wet since it was in his pocket so I only have to change the screen protector.

I feel like now is the time I should leave.

Both of us have to cool down and then we'll see eachother again in a few days maybe.

I walk to his room seeing him dry his body. I take some sweatpants and get an Uber. When I'm wearing them I go in the livingroom but of course Algee follows me.

He takes my phone without a struggle from me and does something before dropping it on the floor on purpose.

"Fuck yourself." I say as I pick it up looking at it. I don't even know if there are any new cracks because there are so many of them from it hitting the wall.

I still see that he cancelled my Uber.

I hear the lock letting me know that he locked his door. "Algee give me the key right now." I follow him to the livingroom.

He attempts to put it on a high ass shelf so I pull his arm and try to grab it but he puts the key in his other hand.

I push him making him stumble back but the key is still in his hand. "Give me the key or I'll have my dad pick me up." I speak.

My dad will find a way to get me out of here.

He still doesn't speak and attempts to put it up again but I punch him in his chest. When he doesn't budge I start sobbing.

"Pleasee" he puts the key up and hugs me tightly letting me wet his chest with my tears. He then walks away from me. "I hate you." I throw the closest object next to me at him which is one of his controllers.

It lands on the couch since he dodged it.

I'm just going to leave through his window. He's crazy.

I call Gabrielle when I'm out of the window and she immediately picks up considering we haven't talked in a while.

"Bitch!-" I cut her off breathing hard. "Please pick me up Gabby. I hate him. I swear to-" she then cuts me off rambling about how she was going to kill Algee. She knows I've been with him the past couple of days so I wasn't surprised when she immediately knew who this was about.

Eventually she's here and drives us back to her apartment. We don't exchange any words. She just keeps speaking.

"Did he put his hands on you?" She asks me now calmer. I do have to give Algee some points because, through all of this he didn't put his hands on me even once.

"No. Not once." He did hurt me but it wasn't on purpose. "I did though but I don't care." Maybe I'm in the wrong for this but I don't care.

".. you can stay for as long as you want. Just let your parents know so they don't worry." I honestly can't wait to move out and not have to keep telling them where I am.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

We go up to her apartment and shortly after she leaves to go to the grocery store. While she's gone the only thing on my mind is wanting to get high as fuck.

I can't ask Algee. I can't ask my cousin either because it's not weed that I want. I know I wanted to stop but I need it right now.

I remember Algee's friend and text him. He didn't reply so I guess maybe later he'll reply.