⇶16

Every day of the past two weeks they hung out together. Not one day was missed. They played games, laid down together, cooked together.. well they tried to cook together and they had conversations.

During all of this Algee kept his mission in his mind. Fuck and then dip.

"You gotta steal the ball Jayhden!" Algee dribbled the ball as Jayhden just stood infront of him with his arms crossed.

"I'm hungry." Jayhden didn't even like playing basketball, watching it was nice but playing it was too much for him.

Algee's friends are coming any time and he just wants to get warm but the younger isn't helping him with that.

Algee laughed and threw the ball straight in the basket. "We just ate." They made pancakes together at Algee's place but that didn't fill up the youngers stomach.

"What yo tall self tryna say? Huh?" Jayhden stepped forward looking up at him making Algee smirk but remember that everyone could see them so he pushed him back by his arm.

"Chill out bruh." Algee mumbled before going to get the ball. Jayhden stood at the side taking out his phone to just wait for them to go back to his place.

Algee only glanced his way fighting the urge to go over to him and ask if something was wrong.

All of these feelings attached between them had to go because Algee didn't want anything serious with him.

"Yoooo!" His friends shouted.

Jayhden wasn't introduced until they decided to take a break and get something to drink from the store.

"You want sumn to drink nigga?" Algee tried his best not to make anything seem weird between them so the others wouldn't say anything.

Jayhden nodded. "Hi." Jayhden smiled at them waving lightly at Eric and Elijah who he already knew.

"Sup I'm Josh. You Jayhden right?" Joshua asked so he nodded his head assuming Algee already told them about him.

They all said their names and then walked out of the court to go to the closest store. Jayhden walked behind them which Algee didn't like so he kept glancing back at the shorter who seemed to be in his own world and looking around at his new surroundings.

Elijah noticed that and grabbed his shoulder, "you good?" Elijah asked him, "yeah I'm straight." Algee shrugged.

Elijah raised a brow before nodding his head and letting go of his shoulder. They then arrived at the store and some of them parted ways to get what they wanted to drink.

Algee followed Jayhden into an aisle trying to keep up with him, Jayhden stopped walking and took some water.

When he saw Algee now next to him he smiled lightly, "you want?" He asked him so Algee nodded watching him lean down after opening the fridge again to get another one.

Algee looked around before grabbing his ass through his sweatpants while biting his lip.

Jayhden giggled and brushed his hand away. The taller watched him smiling lightly at his reaction.

Algee grabbed both sides of his face firmly and pressed his lips to his forehead, "aight come on." He whispered pulling away and taking both bottles before they continued walking.

They could hear the others talking loudly somewhere in the store. Algee stopped infront of some sandwiches looking for something without pickles.

He took one and kept walking with Jayhden, "can I have one too please?" Jayhden asked shy for some reason.