⇶30

"Damn you just beating my ass." Algee mumbled watching the other squat down again to throw another bowling ball.

Jayhden smiled when only one bowling pin was left.

"Pretty ass smile." Algee looked him up and down.

They went bowling just as planned and they've been here for a while now. Jayhden was winning which surprised them both considering Algee did this before but the younger didn't.

"Okay. This is the last round." Jayhden read the board over them. Algee nodded and stepped forward to throw his ball.

Eventually they found themselves in the bathroom letting go of all the drinks Algee bought for them earlier.

"What are you doing?" Jayhden giggled when Algee pushed him back in his stall and locked the door behind them.

Algee sushed him eventhough they were alone. The older used the standing toilets but Jayhden didn't like standing while peeing.

"We have to wash our hands." Jayhden reminded still laughing. Algee kissed him everywhere showering him in love.

"I love you so much." This relationship felt like a dream. It was so good, almost too good to be true but it was true. It was very true.

"I love you too Algee." Jayhden blushed looking up at him. Algee bit his lip staring down at him.

"Ou don't look at me like that." Jayhden playfully rolled his eyes. "Like what?" Algee smiled.

"You know.." the younger shrugged.

"I have to wash my hands. Let's go." Jayhden stopped his own horniness before it could build up.

"Give me a hug first. We'on hug that often." Algee pointed out. The younger gave him a hug and they then headed out collecting their stuff and then going back to the car.

It was bright outside.

„Where you want me to drive?" The older drove slowly waiting for an answer, „home." Jayhden replied.

„I mean your place." Jayhden quickly added. Both of them stayed quiet because neither of them could process what just happened.

When they arrived Algee had to stay in the car and eventually he just came back out with a big bag.

„Now to the park." The younger placed the bag infront of him and buckled up again.

Algee did as told.

When they arrived at the park they got a good spot watching children play and families happily interacting.

They sat on a blanket and started eating the snacks Jayhden got for them.

"I love you." Jayhden said lowly just thinking of how much he now loves the other. There is no life without him now.

"I love you more baby." Algee replied enjoying this moment. After eating a few snacks Algee decided to start a conversation he had been wanting to start.

"So how you think yo life finna be in about three years?" Jayhden listened to the question as he finished chewing his strawberry.

"I'll have my own place and be a teacher in an elementary school. I also feel like until then we'll live together depending on how you feel about it? What about you?" Jayhden turned his full body to him crossing his legs as Algee laid back leaning on his palms.

"Ion know. I want kids but I want a stable job before that.." Jayhden cut his boyfriend off.

"You sound so unsure. Say it more sure you know?" Algee nodded at that.

"Ima live with you and ima have a stable job." Algee spoke, "I like the sound of that." Jayhden smiled.

"Bae?" Algee nervously sat up cleaning off his hands with the other. "Yes?" Jayhden waited for him to speak.

"You wanna meet my parents?" Jayhden's eyes widened and he then hugged Algee tightly. "Of course."

"I'm already so excited." Jayhden squealed.

"I'm sorry you had to meet mine the way you did." Jayhden pouted. "Nah it's fine. I feel like your mom likes me at least." They laughed together.

"I can't wait to meet them." Jayhden couldn't stop smiling and neither could Algee.

"We have to take trips together!" Jayhden gasped at his own idea. "That would be so much fun!" Jayhden continued.

"Just you and me. Travelling. One day with our kids too." Jayhden thought of all the good times they'd have together not even noticing his lover staring at him.

"Oh my goshh daddy." Jayhden excitedly mumbled as he leaned in to hug him again.

"You make me so happy." Hearing that from someone who means the world to Algee is a very good feeling that Algee now felt in his chest.

"I have a gift for you." Jayhden pulled away quickly to get the envelope from the bottom of the bag.

Algee looked at the envelope and then at Jayhden who had a grin on his face.

"Open it." Jayhden moved it closer towards him so Algee took it and opened it glancing inside to see a lot of money.

"I can't take this. I appreciate-" Jayhden cut him off. "You're gonna go to your bank and put this in your account. Do it in person so you don't raise any suspicions. I actually should go with you and explain it with you." Jayhden chuckled.

"Jayhden-" the government name made Jayhden quickly shake his head. "No arguing today. Just take it."

And the conversation was over with. Jayhden got what he wanted. Algee only sighed and stuffed the envelope back deeply into the bag to keep it safe.

He didn't even know how much it was but it looked like a lot just from the glance.

Later they head back to Algee's place. Jayhden let his mom know that he was staying another night.

"So tired." Algee threw his body on the couch immediately shutting his eyes. Jayhden decided to lay ontop of him and kiss him.

Of course he got a kiss back and then they started making out. "Too tired for another present?" Jayhden mumbled against his lips while reaching down to squeeze his dick.

"Nah" Algee shook his head. The older now fully opened his eyes and Jayhden pulled off both of their shoes.

"It's hot." Jayhden said now taking off his top and then taking off his pants leaving Algee speechless.

"I'm getting head?" Algee thought that maybe he was getting more than that since Jayhden got almost fully naked.

"Can we have sex? Please?" Jayhden asked lowly kind of ashamed with himself for asking.

"You'on gotta ask me baby. You know I been ready. You just gotta be sure first aight?" Algee let him know.

"I'm sure. I really love you. I want this." Jayhden grinded down into his boyfriends lap making him groan.

"Okay. I really want this too but you have to-" Jayhden cut him off. "I know douching and stuff. Done." Algee was more than shocked considering he thought the younger knew nothing about this. Then again he might've just googled which is what he did.

"Ima be in the bedroom in two minutes. I want you on all fours. Naked." Algee spoke making the shorter bite his lip.

"Okay daddy."