⇶28

„Ahhh" Jayhden screamed running around the couch uncontrollably laughing as Algee ran after him with a grin just as big as his on his face.

„Stop! Stop!" Jayhden continuously screamed still running around the couch.

„Then gimme a sip nigga!" Algee laughed still chasing him. Jayhden clutched the blue Gatorade bottle Algee had gotten him closer to his body and ran to the bedroom.

He regretted having run to the bedroom because he didn't have anywhere to run to after which made Algee smirk as he slowed down.

„Now what?" Algee walked closer to him Jayhden backing up breathing heavily.

„You're not getting any." Jayhden opened the bottle licking all around it. Though Algee didn't care and scoffed.

„You think I care 'bout that shit? Make me wanna have it even more." Algee mumbled the last part and snatched the bottle away, drinking. Jayhden's jaw dropped.

„My Gatorade." the smaller pushed him. Algee closed the bottle and threw it on the bed before snatching Jayhden up making him laugh.

Algee loved hearing him laugh. He threw him onto the bed and laid ontop of him.

Jayhden stayed the night and had to go home today. They were just enjoying the little time they still had together until they'd have to get him home.

Algee wished Jayhden had his own place or even lived with him. Though he understood that Jayhden was taking a year off before starting the next step of his life.

„You're heavy." Jayhden said, Algee leaned up onto his palms and looked down at the other.

He went down bowing his arms to peck his lips before leaning back up. „What you tryna say?" Algee joked.

„I don't know." Jayhden joked shrugging.

Algee stayed quiet still looking at him just admiring what he had infront of him.

He was asking himself if this was really it? Did he find his person?

It felt like he did. He knew what he was feeling for the younger. This must be the one.

Two sets of eyes stared into eachothers thinking so many things but only one thing at the same time, that being the other person.

„.. I love you.." Algee said in a low tone moving his hand closer to the others face to brush his thumb over his cheek gently.

Jayhden's eyes widened caught of guard but when he realised what he'd just heard he smiled.

„I love you too." Jayhden said in the same tone. He wasn't shocked if the other told him that his eyes were heart shaped right now.

Algee never saw himself in a situation even close to this one so just looking at how far he's come into a relationship with a guy at that was crazy to him.

„.. I love you for real and I wantchu to mean it when you say them words to me so take yo time baby." Algee said.

„I do mean it. I promise." Jayhden looked up at him. „Good. Them words ain't just sum you throw around so with saying that I want us to be on da same page aight?"

Jayhden loved how much Algee worked for their relationship to be successful.

„Ion wanna fuck around nomore. I want this to be the shit little me was always dreaming about." Algee spoke.

Jayhden loved how the other could pour his heart out so easily. He loved listening to it and he could just stay like this for hours.

„You know what I'm sayin'? If you ain't ready just lemme know. We gone be movin' at yo pace Jayhden." Algee spoke.

„I know what you're saying.. you want us to build our future together?" Jayhden asked just to be sure.

„Yeah all that." Algee nodded. Jayhden nodded too smiling lightly.

„I want that too. I'm ready for that." Jayhden nodded. Algee loved the smile Jayhden had on his face.

„We ain't never really talk about what we want in the future. I feel like we should sit down and just talk about it. Like I'm tryna settle down for real." Algee spoke.

Jayhden just nodded amazed with how mature the older was being about their relationship.

„I love you." Jayhden repeated.

„I love you more." Algee chuckled at how stuck Jayhden looked.

Later they were in his car infront of Jayhden's house ready to say their bye's.

„Goodbye." Jayhden waved lightly before leaning in but Algee laughed. „Saying that shit like we ain't gone see eachother ever again."

„Well what do you want me to say?" Jayhden laughed too. „My ma always said to never say goodbye bruh. Always say see you later." Algee spoke thinking of his parents he hadn't seen in a bit.

„Okay. See you later." Jayhden held up his hand to high five Algee making him laugh and high five him.

„I wanted to tell you sumn though. I'm tryna take you out." Algee quickly said stopping him from leaving.

„Oh." Jayhden sat back.

„Ion got too much money on me but I was thinking we could go bowling and then do something that you can choose." Algee felt very bad that he couldn't be one of those boyfriends throwing money at the other at all times.

„You know I don't have a problem with financially helping you out. Especially now that we're making this more than secure I feel like you should let me cash app you some money." Jayhden didn't have a problem at all with it. He had enough money.

„I appreciate that and I apologise for not being able to buy you as much shit as other folk be getting. I'm tryna figure some shit out to make more for both of us. I don't want this to be something-„ Jayhden cut him off.

„It's not an issue at all. When I say I love you I mean it. Call me when you're free and we'll figure out a day for.. our date?" Jayhden hesitated.

„It's a date." Algee nodded.

„It's a date." Jayhden nodded too before leaning in for a kiss. They kissed and exchanged see you laters and I love you's before parting.

They both felt it.

That this was the start of something big for the both of them.