⇶6

Jayhden laid in his bed the next day looking for Eric's instagram account so he could get some drugs from him.

It was dark outside and late. He didn't have anything to do the next day so he didn't care.

Eventually he found it through his cousins account. He followed him before sending a hi.

He waited for a bit but didn't get a reply so he let out a loud sigh before hearing something hit his window.

At first he thought he was tripping but when he looked to the side to see that a rock was thrown against his window he slowly stood to his feet.

He opened the window when he got there and looked down, „Jayhden?" Algee knew from when he drove by that Jayhden's room was here, he hoped he was right about this window being the others.

„Wing?" Jayhden squinted his eyes to try and see him better, „come down." Algee immediately recognised his voice.

„I can't leave the house dumbass." Jayhden said while throwing up his hands. „Oh yeah.. jump down." Algee held up his hands when he got that idea.

„Oh my gosh no." Jayhden frowned. He was way too scared to do that. „I gotchu. Just trust me." Algee stepped forward opening his arms.

„.. I need light." Jayhden gulped and looked around for his phone that he put somewhere.

Before he could take his phone a light flashed in his room. „Where you at?" Algee moved it around.

Jayhden went back to his window and leaned over it. „Here." The younger looked down at him.

He was low-key happy to see him. He isn't sad about what he said anymore. He was kinda being mean the whole day so Algee saying something back was fair.

„Go straight. Put your legs out first." Algee said while putting his phone on the ground with the light turned up.

„Okay. Please catch me Wing." Jayhden sat on it. „I will." Algee nodded making sure to stand right underneath him.

„I'm so scared." Jayhden mumbled, „close your eyes or look at me. Don't focus on the ground." Algee told him.

Jayhden looked him in his eyes and let out a breath before letting his body fall straight.

Algee caught him tightly in his arms. Jayhden breathed fast with his heart beating faster.

Algee kept one hand around the others back and the other one under his soft butt. Algee did get a grip of it while he caught him and he's surprised at how soft his butt is.

They still looked in eachothers eyes. The flashlight showing their faces a bit. Jayhden kept his arms around his neck while calming down.

„You good?" Algee whispered because that tone felt right in that moment. Their faces are so close to eachother but neither of them want to move.

„Yeah." Jayhden nodded smiling slightly at him, „Am I heavy?" Jayhden asked him.

„Nah. You cold?" Algee still didn't put him down. Jayhden was going to go to sleep so he only wore a shirt and some red comfty shorts.

„A little bit." Jayhden glanced at his arms that laid around the tallers neck to see that he had gossebumps on his skin.

Algee slowly put the shorter down on the ground making sure that he had socks on which he did.

He took his jacket off and put it around him. He knew this was kinda gay but he pushed that to the back of his mind.

„Thank you." Jayhden mumbled looking up at him. This is the first time they see eachtoher like this and not in the car.