⇶19

"How is your business going Gabrielle?" Jayhden asked his friend who was sitting infront of him in the booth.

"I got some designs and stuff. We're going up right now." She proudly spoke. "I'm prouddd"  Jayhden smiled.

"I need some people who want to model for me but I'll figure that out." She said, Tay cleared his throat.

"Yeah I don't know anyone who could model for you." Jayhden said trying not to laugh. "That's trifling." Tay mumbled making them laugh.

"Nigga shut up. Y'all already on my list." Gabrielle spoke. "Wait- y'all?!" Jayhden questioned.

"You're doing it." Was all she said so he nodded accepting that the topic was dismissed by her.

Jayhden hung out with his friends a lot recently because he didn't really like hanging with Algee anymore.

Being with him was forced and annoying. Algee always just wanted him to be there but all they did was argue or not even stay in the same room. That would've never worked out anyway.

Algee did blow up his phone a lot and he was probably writing a paragraph about how sorry he was for not talking to the younger like he wanted him to.

Jayhden didn't reply to the messages just wanting to let it go but that was obviously not working on both sides.

Algee was bored. He did all drop offs for the week and except for the occasional times someone texted him to get something he was just by himself doing nothing.

He didn't know wether or not they were even still talking because ironically the younger wasn't even talking to him so was he allowed to go fuck some females?

Algee didn't care about wether or not he was allowed to do it actually because the younger didn't seem to care about him enough so he was on his way to one of the girls apartment.

He couldn't even get hard. That's how stressed he was right now. Everything was just irritating at the moment to him.

Who is the new boss? What the fuck is going on with him and Jayhden??

After many attempts of trying to get him hard the female just sighed and he told her that he was stressed right now.

She understood and he went home to lay down and get his shit together.

This is exactly why he doesn't do this relationship shit. It never works out. Jayhden is ghosting him for absolutely no reason.

Algee left his room to put on his shoes and get in his car before driving around. He got some gas and then decided to call Jayhden but like always it didn't work. He was blocked.

He hated what he was planning on doing but he wanted to see the younger.

Jayhden was dropped off at home and was now getting out of the shower. Towel wrapped around his body and music playing lowly from his phone.

He sung lowly to rod wave's song as he stepped into his room. He finally had his door back.

Suddenly he heard a clicking noise behind him. He didn't think much of it so he only glanced back and then looked back at the closet he was going through.

His eyes widened when realisation hit. He grabbed one of his shoes and spun around.

There Algee sat at his desk, legs spread wide open and gun on the table. He had a nonchalant look like always while Jayhden looked frightened.

"How did you get in?!" Jayhden frowned genuinely confused because his whole family was home.

Algee didn't answer his question. He got in through the back door that Jayhden told him about when he came over for the first time.

It's dark and his car is parked in a neighbourhood next to this one. He also made sure to not look suspicious at all around all these rich people.

Algee looked him up and down and licked his lips. Jayhden shyly hid his body a bit with the towel before holding the shoe up more.

"Why do you have that?" He glanced at the gun on his desk. Algee just looked at him until he decided to get up and tug the gun in his waistband.

"Why you been ignorin' me?" Algee walked towards him putting his hand up to take the shoe out of his hand when he stood infront of him.

"I haven't been-" Algee shook his head cutting him off. "Don't lie to me." Algee didn't want to get mad and do something more stupid than breaking into his house so he didn't want to hear any lies.

"I'm gonna scream if you don't step back right now." Jayhden threatened. Algee didn't think he was gonna do it.

If he did it that would be fucked up and as much as he knew he shouldn't take the risk he took the risk just to see if the younger would really want him to get in trouble.

"Algee step back." Jayhden pushed him but he didn't budge. "Scream." Algee mumbled waiting for him to do it but instead he just looked at him before breaking down crying.

Algee wasn't really good with trying to calm people down when they were crying but he knew that sometimes letting them know that you're there for them can help so he opened his arms and pulled the younger to his chest.

Jayhden sobbed. "I fucking hate you." Jayhden knew that whatever they had going was going in an unhealthy direction.

Algee hummed the way he always did when the younger said those words to him.

Algee moved them to the bed laying him down gently. Jayhden didn't know what got over him but he pushed Algee as hard as he could making him stumble back from the bed.

Algee knew that he was mad because usually he wasn't that strong. "Don't put your hands on me." Algee spoke trough gritted teeth.

"Or what?" Jayhden looked up at him with a daring look knowing he wasn't going to do anything to him.

Just like he thought Algee kissed his teeth and didn't reply. "I'm picking you up tomorrow. If you aren't on the other side of the street at 1pm Ima get mad." Algee mumbled.

"I don't care." Jayhden mumbled back. Algee wrapped his hand around his neck and pushed him down on the bed his own body hovering over the shorters.

Jayhden looked at him with lazy eyes and tears slowly rolling down his cheeks, "don't fucking try me. Be there at 1pm." Algee spoke.

"I'm not scared of you." Jayhden actually was a little bit scared of him. Algee kept quiet just staring at the younger, neither not once breaking eye contact.

"Don't. Try. Me." Algee said it slower this time hoping Jayhden would just agree on meeting up with him tomorrow.

"You. Ain't. Gone. Do. Shit." Jayhden said it slowly making Algee tighten his grip. "I just want you to be there tomorrow." Algee said.

"I'll think about it daddy." Jayhden seductively whispered low-key getting turned on by the pressure being applied to his neck.

"Aight." Algee whispered before kissing his tears away. He licked his own lips and then pecked the youngers forehead.

"I really don't want you to be scared of me. I just want you to stop ghosting me." Algee spoke truthfully.

He thought threatening him somehow would make him stop goshting him but it was dumb because it gave of the wrong impression.

"Why didn't you just say that instead of pointing a gun at me?" Jayhden asked him, ".. I don't know.. I'm sorry.." Algee shook his head at his own actions.

"Don't do it again." Jayhden put his hands on each side of his face and pulled him down so that their noses were touching.

"Just come here tomorrow. We'll probably have to leave my door cracked but we can watch a movie together or something, okay?" And just like that Algee took fifty steps back.

Now Jayhden is scared of him again.

"Okay." Algee nodded slightly taking in the beauty right infront of him.