⇶31

I rewrote it and I hope it's better now

Paisxble- I'm sorry, I tried 😭

"What are you doing?" A nervous Jayhden whispered trying to get a glimpse of what the older who had just walked in and closed the door behind himself was now doing.

There had been silence this whole time and Jayhden really wanted something to happen.

"Just looking." He heard his boyfriends deep voice making him even more nervous. The older just stood there and watched him.

"I know I don't have the biggest butt and I have stretch marks and stuff. Please ignore that." Jayhden blurted.

He then felt two hands grab his waist and the olders hard and curved dick align with his ass.

Algee's chest touched the youngers back and his head comfortably moved into the crook of his neck.

He moved his dick up and down against his hole both of them letting out low sounds of pleasure.

Jayhden slowly turned his head looking at the side of his boyfriends face. Everything was moving much slower to the both of them.

"You'on got a reason to be insecure. You beautiful as fuck." Algee said turning his face to the others face.

The younger was stuck. He didn't think this was real. He slowly nodded his head still stuck.

Algee continued to grind against his hole loving the feeling. It made him even harder.

"Ima get a condom and lube. Play witcho self if you want to." Algee whispered before placing a soft peck on his lips.

"Okay." Jayhden whispered softly. Algee removed himself walking towards the dresser.

The older was happy to see what the younger was doing when he turned around. With a smirk now plastered on his face he removed his shirt and then his pants followed by his socks leaving him in his boxers only.

Jayhden continued to tap his hole enjoying the feeling. Algee walked back to him to press his print on his hole making him remove his arm from underneath himself.

"You know what 69 is?" The older asked. He's done this with females plenty of times but it should also work with his boyfriend.

"Only the rapper." Jayhden replied making the older chuckle. "Come here." Algee stepped back watching his boyfriend get up to do as said.

"Gimme a hug." Algee just wanted one. He loves affection.

Jayhden smiled and wrapped his arms around his lovers neck. "Perfect." The older mumbled taking a good look at his ass.

After the hug they laid down in the position and Algee immediately started eating his ass. There was nothing that tasted better to him than this newly found taste.

Jayhden only laid his head on the olders thigh and his hand on his crotch over his boxers. The feeling was too overwhelming to do anything else at the same time.

"Oh my-" Jayhden mumbled his mouth falling slack open and his eyes closing when Algee started pushing a finger inside.

He added another finger going in and out and twisting them inside to open him up. He pushed his fingers as deep as he could and wiggled them around before pulling out and pushing his tongue deeply inside.

After a few minutes Jayhden decided to pleasure the taller too. He pecked his dick a few times and then pulled the boxers down with the olders help.

Jayhden pulled the head into his mouth and let it fall back against his thigh a few times just wanting to tease the older.