⇶27

He declined the offer.

Simply because he'd spend most of his hours working instead of being with Jayhden or selling what he usually sells.

She wasn't happy but she understood that at their age, anyone would choose to be free instead of working everyday.

Right now Jayhden sat in Algee's passenger seat as Algee drove them to the mall.

Algee didn't want others thinking and knowing that he was gay but he also wanted to spend time with Jayhden and he could care less about what others think.

He really cared about what his family and friends would think though so he hoped they weren't at the mall today.

He would just say Jayhden was a friend but he hoped he didn't have to say that. "I have to try this new burrito and I want some.. these things that you can put on your ankles."

„Ankle monitor?" Algee laughed at his own words, „Bae." was all Jayhden said before laughing too.

Algee turned the car off. "I also have to pick up a package." Jayhden remembered the new skin care product he ordered.

When he was sick he couldn't do anything so now he's getting to do everything that he wanted to do.

"Park here?" Algee asked while looking at the entrance on the side they were on. "Yeah but go to the back." Algee kept driving.

"Have you seen my phone?" Jayhden looked around, Algee reached in his pocket and gave it to him. "You left it in yo bathroom."

"Thanks bae." Jayhden smiled taking it, "before we leave. One last kiss." Jayhden grabbed his hand.

Algee was happy that Jayhden understood that he didn't want people to know yet. They pecked each others lips a few times and then decided to leave the car.

"First I want lip balm." Jayhden always got so happy when he could get new things. Algee just followed behind and occasionally gave comments when asked for his opinion.

"I like this shirt but I also like this one." Jayhden looked at both shirts the only difference being the color of the small butterfly on it.

"Just get both." Algee didn't see why it was such a big deal since it was only a little color difference but if it'd make the shorter happier then he could just get both.

Jayhden hadn't paid for anything so far so Jayhden knew that this would also be paid by the taller.

"Okay." Jayhden put both in the basket Algee held and then he kept walking.

"So you wanted to get a burrito you said?" Algee asked making Jayhden laugh knowing his boyfriend was hungry and more than likely tired of walking after him, "I want to try it. We can get it after this and make a little break."

They hadn't been walking for that long but Algee was getting bored though he liked watching Jayhden walk infront of him he couldn't do that too much since it probably looked weird from the view of others.

When they reached a different section Algee looked at a few caps because they looked cool.

"Do you like this one Bae?" Jayhden pointed at one. Though Algee was more focused on the name he used.

No one was paying attention to them, though it seemed like just by that everyone was judging them and Algee hated that feeling.

Jayhden picked it up and smiled liking the way it looked being held up to Algee's head.

He threw it in the basket and kept walking. Algee was still a bit stuck but honestly Jayhden seemed so free and happy saying that.

Being able to claim someone you have feelings for in public has to be a good feeling. The younger forgot. Algee didn't say anything.